• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
oNononononokusu.

DigiCommunity is so unrealistic and boring. Y'all can be more creative tbh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Says the one who wants to do Pokebook when you already tricked members with something Facebook like before.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
They believe that because Facebook is popular. I've done personal pranks twice and people have deleted me--uhh believed. Either way nobody likes or cares about Digimon, thus I win. Toujours also agrees with me too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Congrats. You prank really gullible people. I'm siding with Nick on this case.

And just a side question for you: shouldn't you still be on LOA?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nope I finished it early because well, just look at B/W. I couldn't continue letting her look after it alone lol.

And whatever @ Digimon. Do that if you want but NOBODY will believe it because it's so freaking stupid.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Come on DigiCommunity \o/ So yeah I haven't been paying attention to this since April Fools is completely pointless in my mind, but what are we doing etc? Can we make Tara admin and have her give us all hundreds of cookies or something? \o/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Tara, most staff members are horrible at LoAs. XD
One of the reasons I take DLoA over LoAs even though it's discouraged.

LoAs are pointless imo. Nobody cares if you're going away if you still come on (lookin' at you Neeks)... It's just an excuse not to have to do **** around here. And since I'm an smod, I don't really have to do **** anyway. I did my time with that grunt work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Anyway, I have an idea.

Let's make an announcement saying the forums are closing. But instead of doing it on April Fools, let's do it today to throw them off. Most of our members are pretty dumb, so they'll probably reply to it and think it's true without even considering the fact that it's April Fools soon and we could be pranking them ahead of time to throw them off since they aren't intelligent enough to think outside the box. C&M and OVP regulars will see right through it, however. Lord knows those are the only intelligent members on the forums. OCD will suspect its meant to distract from the real prank, but will focus too much on the specifics and spend time debating it among their friends. Then we can do something stupid on the real April Fool's day.

Actually, I'm probably going to do this anyway without your consent. Pull a Lerroux on all your asses.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nah, I ignored it mostly for three days at least, so it was something.

Either way, go ahead and do it, as long as I can use my style on the day. You have my blessing, although you probably didn't want that in particular.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Mostly for three days. Riiiight.

Eh. Best idea that's been said Nick except Ozzy's. So just go for it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
eo6na.gif

Make me one instead please.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nick stop using that gif. :(