• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Years
So what are some little things you enjoy doing, that you wouldn't do in front of others? You can list any kinds of guilty pleasures you have here.

When no one is around I sing and dance to myself alone in the living-room, but if other people were around I'd be incredibly embarrassed to do that in front of them. I'm also not very open about the fact that I mostly listen to Japanese music because I'm not Japanese, and I feel that most people would think I'm weird for listening to it instead of listening to what most people listen to. =/

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I have a feeling this thread is going to go somewhere it shouldn't and we will all complain about it, but low-key find it funny

Years
I have a couple guilty pleasures. First is that I talk to myself probably more than I talk to most other people. I'm not sure why, its like instead of having quiet thought they are all just vocal ones.

My other guilty pleasures have to do with TV. There are certain TV shows (ie. Degrassi, older kids shows I watched when I was a kid) that I enjoy watching today that I would rather watch by myself without the whole world knowing.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I used to hide some of my fandoms from the world because I was initially embarrassed to show them off, feeling they didn't fit my "character" in the outside world. For instance I didn't admit I was a Taylor Swift fan for years because I didn't seem to be in her target demographic but nonetheless liked her music. I'm trying to think about examples from TV and anime, but I can't find any. I guess I'm an open book in regard to those haha.

Another thing is animals. When there are other people around I might just pet the dog or tap the cat on the head. But if it's just Kitty and I, he's getting his belly scratched while I say "aren't you a little cutie!" lmao I can't believe I just wrote that, even if it is true. :P

Vragon

For those that don't understand:
When I move my leg I put it past the other one when I put it forward so my legs cross a little then I move the back one around the other.

Years
Watching shows aimed at audiences younger than me. I mostly like how good they are at pulling off comedic moments without even knowing it.

Also, I have a horrible trend of watching LPs on YouTube. I don't know why watching clips of video games are so appealing, but I guess it's because I love hearing the rambles and facts about the games I wouldn't have known beforehand.

Last edited:
Back