• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Anime Style Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 8, 2018
I've made it past Pokemon League.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

RED IS DOWN I AM THE CHAMPION

Team:
Mutton the L62 :t181:. Moves: Thunderpunch/Light Screen/Strength/Thunder Wave.
Deus the L59 :t130:. Moves: Surf/Hyper Beam/Bite/Thrash.
Flora the L44 :t152: Sis For Life. Moves: Razor Leaf/Cut/Reflect/Synthesis. (Would have had Light Screen, but I forgot to delete Cut at Blackthorn.
3.%20frown.gif
)
Canis the L55 :t229:. Moves: Flamethrower/Faint Attack/Bite/Smog.
Hypnos the L53 :t143:. Moves: Snore/Rest/Body Slam/Rollout.
Spirita the L53 :t200:. Moves: Pain Split/Psybeam/Perish Song/Confuse Ray.
Lost members:
Faerie the L17 :t175:. Moves: Metronome/Charm/Growl/Headbutt.
Bovem the L28 :t241:. Moves: Stomp/Strength/Defense Curl/Milk Drink.
Manes the L43 :t092:. Moves: Hypnosis/Dream Eater/Night Shade/Confuse Ray.
Chiroptera the L31 :t042:. Moves: Bite/Wing Attack/Leech Life/Confuse Ray.
Maledictio the L52 :t080:. Moves: Surf/Curse/Amnesia/Confusion.

The L81 :t025: went down to a combination of Hypnos and Mutton -- seriously, it's a matter of luck as to whether Red's AI remembers it has two Full Restores per Pokemon.
:t196: was, of course, taken out with Crunch + Bite.
:t009: was work for Mutton.
The enemy :t143: was forced out by Perish Song. Unfortunately I mis-predicted and thought he'd go to :t006:, and Deus ended up fainting against :t003:. Canis avenged its fallen comrade with a Flamethrower.
The enemy :t143: was again forced out by Perish Song. Spirita OP.
:t006: came out, there being no other option, and Mutton performed a Lightning Uppercut to the jaw.
The enemy :t143: was yet again... Oh, wait, there was no remaining Pokemon to switch in. >:D

And thus ended the reign of Red. Run complete.

Really good challenge. I actually mourned when I had to give up Maledictio. ;_;

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Gym 1:

Spoiler:

The RNG decided its number 16 so someone has to go.
Story: We met a kid being bullied outside of Pewter. We chased the bullies off with threats, and after talking to the kid Jenaro felt extremely bad for the boy. He asked to go and be the protector for him, so Jenaro left the team to stay in Pewterr with the kid and they live happily with Jenaro scaring the crap out of bullies with Stringshot/Confusion and bein the best friend of eachother.

Goodbye Jenaro! Ily! :')

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Username: sandtomb45 (Jon in game)
Game: Yellow
Dice instead of rng. Got a dice app. 2/6 for realeasing and 4/6 for evolving. (maybe some advice cause Im not good with numbers or ratios) Maybe the occasional spamming cause i grind and forget.

Started at Pallet and got my bfl: Pikachu
Beat Gary barly. 1 hp each and I was faster.
Did the first part plus a little grinding
Got the dex and beat gary with just my level 8 pikachu.
Caught nidoran male and grinded him
Caught a pidgotto by chance.
Got to Brock and deposted pikachu and went in with my level 11 nido and lv 10 pigdotto. And with the dice, i didnt have to release any of my team

Current team:
Pikachu lv 10
Nidoran lv 13
Pidgotto lv 11

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Unfortunately, this thread has passed its mark in activity. :( You are free to resubmit this challenge if you would still like to participate in it, but I'll have to lock this thread for now.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back