• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
As Feign seems to have experience with this type of battle, we can let (her?) do it.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I have my last final exam today, and after my dentist appointment, I'll start it out.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
SOooooooooo here it is:

Cody (Feign) and Karis (Strikit)

vs.

Christopher (eevolution) and James X75Flames

I have flipped a coin as well and have determined that at this time, Chris and James will lose (of course if Strikit wants that changed, this is okay), however loosing won't be such a bad thing, this is because, Strikit and myself will write our portion of the battle first, and then you two would finish off. That is to say you have free reign (within reasonable ground and characterizations), on how you would like to develop your own character and Pokemon.

So I will write the first quatre of the battle, and in there, I will focus on my own character's development while have your guy's characters will be sending out attacks, which I would describe in a 3rd person manner. So when it comes to be your turn you can make your pokemon look good of course, but loose diligently, and since you'd be the last two posting, you can determine how you lose.

It is good practice to have the people's SUs up as well.

This is a good RP to see some battles like I am planning to do here.

So if there is no problem, I will write out the first bit, including the characters getting to the gym.

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
I like it! Um, but I have one question. In this battle X75Flames and I lose, but does one of your character's pokemon lose as well? Or do both of your pokemon survive. At the very least, one of you has to survive to knock out me and X75 flames.

Like this for an example;
Round one:
Strikit and Feign
Vrs.
Eveelution and X75Flames

Round two:
Strikit
Vrs.
Eveelution and X75Flames

Round three:
Strikit
Vrs.
X75Flames.

(This is just one of many ways the battle could play out.)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Eveeluton, would you like to go first? I realy dont care, but I think I might be able to type and post it quicker as I have no life.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I suppose I'm kind of allowing the current RPer decide what they'd like done with their own pokemon. And seeing as Strikit is the RP master, I suppose he could decide what he'd like to see, but yes it is entirely possible for the winning side to lose one member.

Just remember though too, you want to make the loss look as close as possible, that way it'll really help. You also have to take your character's history and personality into effect.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Did you want to post your part of the battle Strikit, or should we have one of the other two?

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
What's with breezy? I wanna get the story going.....sad face.....we should do something, I'm not saying we should get rid of her, but we were going so strong, and then Breezy went silent....

Strikit

Years
Go ahead and let someone else get their part going, I'm juggling a lot at the moment.

LordSephy

Years
I just realized, the way my post left off it doesen't require breezy, feel free to reply to it whenever you want Strikit, we should talk more, by the way, I miss our conversations.:P

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Haha, okay. So now eevolution or X75Flames can decide who to write next.

Strikit

Years
I agree. We ought to. I'll get a post up as soon as I get a free moment. But with how fast paced ADF is right now, there's no time to slack.

LordSephy

Years
Very true , lovin' it though, right? I sure am, although I've been distracted lately, I plan on getting much more active, sorry for the short posts lately.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
Sorry, I've been sick and my computer time has been limited. Would you mind going first X75Flames. Then if possible Strikit can give it shot, and I'll wrap it up. Sound' fair?

Strikit

Years
Depends. Do you want to be one of Esthin's guys, or Lance's?

As Esthin's, you can be a contact in Littleroot and just go from there. As Lance's, we're not that far, so just write up to that point.

Back