Advertiser Content

Emerald POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!) Page 219

Started by 12345 June 23rd, 2009 5:36 AM
  • 5463 replies
  • Public Poll

Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?

• 34.83%
  • 65.17%
Seen April 7th, 2019
Posted April 7th, 2019
1 posts
195 Days
Go to Flash's house in Mystic Town, she'll take you to where you can get a Green Shard to Exchange for one
Can Gracidea be obtained before beating the Pokemon League.Also tell me where I can find Feebas in the wild.I haven't defeated the Pokemon League even once but I want Milotic.So tell me how I can find Feebas and also by surfing or fishing by which rod-mention it please.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan

Male
Zimbabwe
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
59 posts
261 Days
Hi there everyone

I've just started playing this game and am also typing up a walkthrough for it, seeing as the one linked at the top of the thread is not in English and the mediafire link is bad. Hope you won't mind. I did the walkthrough for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter Beta 14.5 if you want to check out previous work.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan

Male
Zimbabwe
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
59 posts
261 Days
Hi again

I've finished typing up the walkthrough, but I only went as far as after having to face the Elite 4 AND Cynthia again :/ information on how to catch the legends after those battles is included too, but it's from another walkthrough which was not as detailed. Promising game in the beginning but I think mixing what seemed like an original story with the plot from Emerald spoiled it for me, among other small hiccups I found along the way. All my feedback is in the walkthrough, but if anyone finds it useful, all good. Here's the link: https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/GOTTXBM5/file.html

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
My game stopped working... the game freezes every time I switch Pokemon. Help?
Assuming you downloaded a pre=ptached ROM, then chances are that whoever patched it did not use a proper/clean emerald ROM. but if you patched it yourself, then you may have not patched it onto a clean emerald ROM yourself, Did you try an Emerald v1.0 ROM?
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

GayCoonie

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
18 posts
9.4 Years
Does anyone know if this is possible to get running on a flash cart (Everdrive GBA)? I prefer playing games in a more portable manner rather than on my PC.

I should note that I already tried the final Compliment Dex ROM with or without quick-load and no dice. I'm pretty sure I patched the one I tried first myself, but it seems to have the same MD5 as the ROM release that's out there, so it shouldn't make any difference.

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Avatar from photo by Neil McIntosh on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27887748@N00/491727233/ under Creative Commons.
Advertiser Content