• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I just wanted to say I really like this idea. It reminds me of Yugioh GX. I doubt I will join because it seems like a lot is going on and would be hard to keep up. But like I said, really like this idea.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Iceman: Thanks for coming in to show your support regardless. c: I honestly was not the one that thought up the original concept. However, I agree that Yugioh GX was part of the inspiration.

@Red: Gotcha. Look forward to seeing your SU :P

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Name : Jay Johnson.

Nickname : None! :)

Sex: Male

Dorm : Entei Dorm

Appearance : Jay is a boy that has short black hair,black eyes and wears a black t-shirt, blue jeans and a tennis before entering the academy. His mom gave him a trainer's outfit, a Red hat, Red and white jacket, open gloves, black T-shirt and still wearing a jeans (a different one :P) and a trainer's tennis! Oh and there's something Jay would never forget. His luck necklace. He always wears kind of a gold necklace his mom gave to him a long time ago when he was a kid with a diamond in the middle of it for luck, it sure will help him in the Pokemon Trainer Academy. It has always worked!

Personality: Jay is pretty nice in general, he wants to make friends with everyone and battle them every day, he really likes Pokemon! They're his pals, he battles for his friends,pokemons and for his family, for good!! And he trained them since the age of 10! He's cheerful,brave,strong and justice , he's not scared of anyone, any scary cave or anything , he loves to watch trainers battle on TV in the Pokemon League Tournament to be like them, battle (mainly with his rivals and friends !) and loves to hear jokes. But sometimes he likes to joke around and he may be stubborn and rascal sometimes...and what he hates the most is to let his rivals win. Jay with his rivals...he acts like: ''You will never defeat me!'' He fights until the end to win a rival and prove to him that he's strong!

History : Jay was born in Castelia City in Unova, but he is from Pallet Town in Kanto, where he always lived! Jay's dad is a gym leader in Cerulean city, replacing Misty, so he rarely see his dad and he has two little sisters, one is still a baby (1 year) and the other bothers him sometimes, but they love each other. (7 years old)

Jay has 3 dreams: One dream was to be one of the best trainer in the world, have a Pokemon and compete in the Pokemon League Tournament he watches on TV! His mom said that if he wants to be one of the best trainer in the world, he should go to the Pokemon Trainer academy first, where all the rookies becomes Trainers!. One day, a special day for Jay, his mom gave him a gold necklace that he always wear it for luck...and then,at night, one of his dream became true...he saw a Pikachu being attacked by some Spearow, so he decided to go save Pikachu, and to thank him, Pikachu promised to be Jay's Pokemon forever! And after that, he gave his Pikachu a nickname and calls him Pika and they became best friends since Jay were 4 years old. Right after that, Jay realized that it was the power of the necklace that helped one of his dreams become true, and that's why Jay wears it every time, everyday.

And the Grovyle, his dad gave to him in his birthday at the age of 9, at first he had problems with Grovyle obeying him, since it was his dad's Grovyle, and Jay haven't got any badges to surprise Grovyle, but one day Jay said to Grovyle if he wants to be one of the best pokemon ever, then of course he has to trust Jay, and that's how Grovyle trusts him now. And he always trained them. At the age of 13, Jay's day finally arrived. He has been accepted in the famous Pokemon Trainer Academy! He was looking forward to it! He was so excited, to make new friends and new rivals and that's where his journey REALLY began...

Pokémon: Pikachu.
Species: Pikachu
Nickname(Optional): Pika.
Personality : Brave and Impish.
Lvl: 23
Moves: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch and Thunder Wave.

Pokemon: Grovyle.
Species: Grovyle.
Nickname: None.
Personality: Serious but trustworthy.
LV. 25
Moves: Leaf Blade, Dig(TM), Agility,Slam and Leaf Storm.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Red: What you have doesn't look too bad, however it's a bit short. Do you think you could expand on what you wrote? Especially the personality. We just want more details. I apologize for the wait.

@Ambitions: I'm afraid someone else recently reserves the last entei dorm spot. There are spots in other dorms however, if you're interested. Your second character is also allowed to be in any dorm you want regardless of spots.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
@Red: What you have doesn't look too bad, however it's a bit short. Do you think you could expand on what you wrote? Especially the personality. We just want more details. I apologize for the wait.

Of course! I'm very interested in the RP! I apologize for bothering you. And I'm not really good at Personality...but I'll try.

And Yellow, there's already a Jay in this RP, right? I can change my character's name if you want.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'd be interested in interacting with Mana. ^_^ Nemo is scouting about the academy, so she's likely to run into her.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve
Just use your special move /attract/, soon everyone will want to /interact/!

... Damn it, I'm rhyming again. I just really enjoy Banjo-Kazooie, you know?

-v- … trolling brother has rised…

Originally Posted by Lilizuki
I'd be interested in interacting with Mana. ^_^ Nemo is scouting about the academy, so she's likely to run into her.

Mana is around the Entei dorm with Fox and Felicity, her Glaceon and Espeon ^^ if she has to go somewhere so that Nemo can run into her then feel free to pretend Mana is there already, this means that in my post i will include Mana going to that place :p

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve
Certainly Ty will decide to /go/, if she minds not that he's in /tow/.

I don't mind who interacts with her xD both is alright too, that would only make it even more fun.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Okies, done! Updated my last post to include finding and greeting Mana~

Just in case you didn't know; Nemo has something of a history with Eevee. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back