• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
i patched this with Lunar IPS and it's working perfectly(haven't encountered any error) on gPSP emulator for PSP.. thanks a lot for this wonderful hack.. i really appreciate it..

i picked mudkip as my starter pokemon, i was just wondering, aside from the mudkip starter i picked, is there any other mudkip available to catch or can be acquired through a certain event in the game?

In the cave in which you can normally find Lunatone, Solrock and Steven, you can find one.

Bionsan

Child of God
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
Downloaded this a while ago. Good job. It's a great hack. Although when reached Aqua Team's lair and I encountered a grunt which has a '????????' pokemon, causing my game to reset.

I encounter another two(or maybe three) trainers with this problem but I could avoid them. The Aqua Team Grunt is unavoidable and I can't continue my game without it. :/

blue

gucci
Years
Downloaded this a while ago. Good job. It's a great hack. Although when reached Aqua Team's lair and I encountered a grunt which has a '????????' pokemon, causing my game to reset.

I encounter another two(or maybe three) trainers with this problem but I could avoid them. The Aqua Team Grunt is unavoidable and I can't continue my game without it. :/

You said you downloaded it a while ago, you might have an older version because there were several trainers that had "??????" Pokémon a while back, try downloading the latest attachment (Beta 7.5) if you haven't already.

Bionsan

Child of God
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
I did but the result he still has it. Maybe it's my save. I guess I have to start over again huh? :(

Years
OK Suicune... i was playing previously released final beta but saw today that you released another one.. I am not angry anymore as i saw that you fixed some minor errors.. As for sound corruption problem. I don't mind it as i play all the hacks without the sound...
OK now for the battle update:
Battled and Beated Roxanne with following:
Lv 16 Lombre
Lv 14 Torchic
Lv 14 Mareep
all the credits to lombre's water gun after which it grew to lv 18..

Hey you mentioned about in game trades would you mind telling me their locations? also on your first post there is still that old 7.5 final beta file not the latest 7.6 one?

Last edited:

Bionsan

Child of God
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
So, I started a new game and reached Brawly's gym. One of the trainers which had a '??????' pokemon in my previous playthrough, still had it. Now I hesitate to continue since that Aqua Grunt I mentioned before might have it too, causing me to waste my time again. (well not really a waste since I enjoy playing this hack but still it's frustrating not being able to finish it)

Here is the trainer from Brawly's gym.
i39.tinypic(dot)com/e5o8y8.jpg
And gere is the Aqua Grunt.
i41.tinypic(dot)com/2m3pg7o.png

Also these two trainers go into a black screen after you challenge them.
i40.tinypic(dot)com/24v8vix.jpg
i44.tinypic(dot)com/2dt56cm.jpg

Please fix them. ^^

blue

gucci
Years
So, I started a new game and reached Brawly's gym. One of the trainers which had a '??????' pokemon in my previous playthrough, still had it. Now I hesitate to continue since that Aqua Grunt I mentioned before might have it too, causing me to waste my time again. (well not really a waste since I enjoy playing this hack but still it's frustrating not being able to finish it)

Here is the trainer from Brawly's gym.
i39.tinypic(dot)com/e5o8y8.jpg
And gere is the Aqua Grunt.
i41.tinypic(dot)com/2m3pg7o.png

Also these two trainers go into a black screen after you challenge them.
i40.tinypic(dot)com/24v8vix.jpg
i44.tinypic(dot)com/2dt56cm.jpg

Please fix them. ^^

Did you happen to catch the name, it will be easier to fix then (of the Brawly Gym Trainer)

blue

gucci
Years
His name is Black Belt Cristian.

That's strange, I've just checked on A-Trainer and for me he has a Level 18 Heracross, it may be a problem with the ROM or the fact that you are using a MAC because this is the first I've heard of this, did you use a new and clean Emerald ROM?

Bionsan

Child of God
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
Yes, it is clean. Anyhow, I found a way to bypass that. I switched to my original Emerald rom and battled him. Then switched back to the hack.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
I found a wierd kind of bug. It doesn't really affect the game in anyway but,
You can find wild "???????????" in the Abandoned Ship in the room with the surf spot.

CGK

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2012
Suicune, I'm sorry if it's been asked before, but does Gligar still evolve the same way or did you change it to a level evolution?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
so I'm playing this game and I absolutely love it! I just can't seem to find the elemental stones in Fallarbor! Where are they?

I'm playing the current version btw.

EDIT:Turns out I wasn't playing the most recent version. You should really update the mediafire link...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Is there anyway that you could upload the file as a .zip for me :P. WinRar will not work with my computer for some reason =(

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
This is some great stuff I just started to play it tonight, I have been so busy final having some free time to play new things, great job so far

blue

gucci
Years
so I'm playing this game and I absolutely love it! I just can't seem to find the elemental stones in Fallarbor! Where are they?

EDIT:Turns out I wasn't playing the most recent version. You should really update the mediafire link...

Sorry about this, I sometimes forget to update the Mediafire link, it's been updated now.

This is some great stuff I just started to play it tonight, I have been so busy final having some free time to play new things, great job so far

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it.

Is there anyway that you could upload the file as a .zip for me :P. WinRar will not work with my computer for some reason =(

Yeah sure, I'll get that uploaded right away.

The elemental stones are in the Mart of Fallarbor.

Last edited:
Years
So, i've defeated Norman and Im about to start the journey to Fortree. And I discovered that there are wild pokemon at level 50 ?_?.

blue

gucci
Years
So, i've defeated Norman and Im about to start the journey to Fortree. And I discovered that there are wild pokemon at level 50 ?_?.

Well considering Winona's Pokémon reach Level 60 it's a reasonable level to train in preparation for her and further battles.

Back