• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I know; jokeception. :v

Nooooo, don't fight Mimi~ I'm sure she'd think Anna was pretty.

So would Allan, if Anna hadn't BLOWN HIM UP. Then again, he did turn into a giant, blue monster for a few moments, so I guess it's his own fault :x

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Now I kind of want to battle Mimi... lol.

Allan thought he was -lifting- a man... >_> I stand by my decision to make him go boom.

Anyway, does anybody have plans beyond the battle royale? We should probably consider about where to go from here. Maybe a mini boss we could team up against?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Allan thought he was -lifting- a man... >_> I stand by my decision to make him go boom.

Anyway, does anybody have plans beyond the battle royale? We should probably consider about where to go from here. Maybe a mini boss we could team up against?
I've already asked to battle Sonic at the desert. I just need a yes from Leaf.

@Leaf: Did I hit the rattlesnake? I forgot to check if you were online or not before posting this! :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Claire: She's already been attacked by one maniac! Besides, she's one of the few other ladies on the island; we gotta stick together. :3

Mimi plans to find other people to group up with after her fight, and then they can get together to plan their next move.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Lilizuki: Want to end the battle soon? It really isn't meant to be a death match, even though she's meant to think it is.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
@Claire: She's already been attacked by one maniac! Besides, she's one of the few other ladies on the island; we gotta stick together. :3

Hmm, true. I guess we can't succumb to infighting. Which raises an interesting question. Why are all the character battles currently men vs women? lol

Mimi plans to find other people to group up with after her fight, and then they can get together to plan their next move.

Sounds good, I'd be up for grouping. :)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan wouldn't mind joining up with you lot, especially he's pretty much in the mindset of 'We gotta stick together'. Though if Lucas opts to joining the group, I doubt Allan'd stick around for long. Seems like a loose cannon to him, no offense to Wolf of course :3

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years

I think Leaf mentioned the Mr Game and Watch battle incoming soon. That could be a way to bring us all together :p

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I actually think smaller groups would be better. Like a max of 4. That way we don't have to wait for everybody to respond to one situation. Just an opinion.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
^What Claire said.

Mimi, Allan, Anna, and Shawn seems like a good group to begin with.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, it's bedtimes for me here in Denmark-land. So if you guys post before me, feel free to lug around Allan's unconcious form, but do try to be gentle with him :P I shall be back in only 10 hours and see what's befallen the... well, fallen warrior.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Alright, it's bedtimes for me here in Denmark-land. So if you guys post before me, feel free to lug around Allan's unconcious form, but do try to be gentle with him :P I shall be back in only 10 hours and see what's befallen the... well, fallen warrior.

Did anyone bring a sharpie to the island? :v

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
ಠ_ಠ
...why?

There are so many things wrong with that plan. The first and foremost being that he attacked Mimi out of nowhere for no reason, when she's on an island fighting for her very life.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I guess Tenshi just kinda wanted to test out how strong Mimi was. But doing it in the middle of a deadly fight with enemies and without asking if it's okay... I'm pretty sure Mimi, given her personality, would just tell him to piss off XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back