• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

In School Do you wear Uniforms?

Do you wear Uniforms?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • I want to

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nope but i wanna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Q Man

Erm...
Years
No, and I'm really glad I don't... I don't like everything to be the same all the time, you know? :)

P.S. Thanks, Dizzy, for fixing the darned spelling in the topic this time :) ;)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I don't have to wear uniforms. ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
@_@ Fwooo~ I wear them in school. I don't mind, either. ^_^ They're comfy and it's just one less decision I have to make in the mornings. Lol...

Gym Leader Roxanne

No, but I would like to wear uniforms... hmmm. So I don't have to ask the question to myself "What am I going to wear tommow?"

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
the way i dress on fridays it looks like i wear uniforms ...... every1 on friday has to wear house colors ..... i feel bad for ppl in green house ....

Years
Dizzy said:
the way i dress on fridays it looks like i wear uniforms ...... every1 on friday has to wear house colors ..... i feel bad for ppl in green house ....
You can only tell the houses of the students in my school by the tie they're wearing.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
no. But i don't really mine uniforms. If they're there, i'll wear it. If they're not there, then i'll wear something else... it's a simple thing to me.

As long as you don't have to waste that much money to buy those uniforms, i'm not against it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I just wear what I get out of bed with. XP

pika12

Student Pokemon Freak!
Years
Yes, and sometimes we have to stand under the sun and listen to some pointless stuff.....X_X It's hot here at Taiwan.......X_X

~pika12~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kairi said:
I just wear what I get out of bed with. XP
That's what I did on weekends but now I have to wear something else because guests may drop by....

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
on the holidays i just wear whatever... it's not like anyone is going to see me or anything. However now that school is back on track and the 7 days of school schedule is back to haunt me too... have to dress "nice" everyday.

Back