• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psst Psst! Want to know a Secret?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
One of the stupidest Moves introduced in Gen VI is Confide. This is what it does - The user tells the target a secret & the target loses its ability to concentrate. This lowers the target's Sp. Atk Stat.

Say wut?

Spoiler:

Anyways, so in this Game I put up the name of a Pokemon or any Pokemon-related Character. The User to Post next, puts in the name of another Pokemon or Pokemon-related Character & posts what secret it'd share with the Pokemon/Character above. And so on.

The secret can be anything, not necessarily Pokemon related, no restrictions, just let ur imaginations run wild (not too wild huh :P).

U can also type in a reaction for more fun.

Say for e.g.

Member 1 (Me): Electabuzz

Member 2: Magmar
Magmar: Hey Electabuzz psst.. psst... I got a secret to tell ya. I think Jynx is cute & I sorta like her.
Electabuzz: WHAT? NO WAY, SHE'S MINE.
Magmar: Buzz off dude, she's mine.
Electabuzz: Keep dreaming Duckface, she's mine.
Magmar: Mine
Electabuzz: Mine
Magmar: Mine
Electabuzz: Mine
Magmar: MINE
Electabuzz: MINE
Magmar: GRRRRR >:(!
Electabuzz: GRRRRR >:(!

Got the basic idea?

So let's begin.

Luxray

Pika Pika :chu:

Trainer 766

Crobat: Psst, hey dude. I have a secret here I've kept for a VERY LONG TIME. Well, the reason I kept my face intimidating, despite all the affection towards my trainer, it's because I'm chasing you away from him!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Banette: Hey Psst Crobat, did u know that if u bit a human, right at the strike of midnight, he'll turn into a vampire. U didn't? Try it!

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
breloom: psst banette i have a secret to tell you. i know the child who threw you away. it was ash ketchum.

we can also use a pokemon related character right?

Trainer 766

Crobat: Hey dude, I think I saw you getting beat up by Norman's Vigoroth in Petalburg Woods, have you forgotten?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Alakazam: "Crobat, I heard you are really fast."
Crobat: "So?"
Alakazam: *Mega Evolves*
Crobat: "I can just U-Turn away and let Bisharp deal with yo- wait what?"
Mega Alakazam: *Moves first* *Uses Psychic* "Gen 7 updates are awesome, mate."

Trainer 766

Crobat: That's not fair. You're not supposed to do that.

Trainer 766

Gastrodon: What a coincidence. I stole my powers from Samurott. Yeah.

Trainer 766

Rapidash: Er-hem, I think you forgot the fact that I can leap over Mount Everest and still be fast.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Altaria: Hey dude, didya know that there are 2 Flying/Normal 2-stage lines from your gen and they both have a higher attack stat than you? Sorry but that's how things work.

Trainer 766

Hawlucha: Bro, you were supposed to be a Fighting/Flying type like me. Hah, sucks to be you.

Trainer 766

Togekiss: 'Kay, I know you are jealous of me over my elegance. Don't be so mad, here's my secret. *whispers* I use coconut oil.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Haxorus: Yeah, sure, no weaknesses. But how about an ability that prevents you from having no weaknesses? And hint: I have ground attacks.

Back