• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO: Team Instinct gone for good?!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I wonder if this was due to Instinct being the most unpopular team?
As said in the article, it's likely due to a graphical error introduced in the newest update as she speaks like Spark. Coincidence rather than anything to do with overall popularity.

Years
As said in the article, it's likely due to a graphical error introduced in the newest update as she speaks like Spark. Coincidence rather than anything to do with overall popularity.

Hahahaha very funny. It's just that I remember Instinct not being as big as the other two teams.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
It would be funny they make an event based on this bug. Save Spark!

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
Years
If I had enough time on my hands, I'd slap together a Carmen Sandiego meme, except I'd replace her with Spark. "Where in the World is Spark Instinct?"

What? Don't boo me, I'm telling the truth. Anyway, this is probably gonna mess up visual memory for many Instinct players beside myself.

Back