• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Magikarp Jump 1.3.0 Update – The Final League

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Magikarp Jump 1.3.0 Update ? The Final League

New changes are here with Magikarp Jump 1.3.0! Check out the article to learn more.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Beyond happy that they added Mimikyu as a support Pokemon. That thing is adorable. And of course it does what Pikachu does; award JP.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Mimikyu = Pikachu yay.

Now I'm getting that instead of Popplio lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Finished the Final League! Kind of sad since it seems like they won't be adding more to it, but you are allowed to keep raising Magikarp after and play the same league over and over. I'm just trying to max out all my berries now, about halfway there.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Finished the Final League! Kind of sad since it seems like they won't be adding more to it, but you are allowed to keep raising Magikarp after and play the same league over and over. I'm just trying to max out all my berries now, about halfway there.

there's a max level for berries? What is it?

Years
oh my god lmao
I can't wait to try! I've been so busy and really hardly had time for any games at all. My karps have been unwillingly neglected ;w;

New friendship items and decorations added to the Diamond Shop!
The new Pond Booster can be used to increase the speed your Magikarp gains Jump Power!

yaaaaa my fav stuff

Back