• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Let's Go! The Quick Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
tumblr_o1ownpCKZT1r8sc3ro2_540.gif

Hi there! Do you have any basic or quick questions about the game that you'd like to have answered? Please post it here, and someone will answer you as soon as they can!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 18, 2018
How do I get more razz berries? Have gotten like a total of 40 over 20 hours of playing with tons of combos, can I buy them somewhere?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I finally caved and picked up Let's Go Eevee.

Anyway, what are people's opinions on Bulbasaur vs. Bellsprout? I've had a Bellsprout hanging around on my team since the start, just got to Cerulean, and am about to pick up the gift Bulbasaur.

Years
I finally caved and picked up Let's Go Eevee.

Anyway, what are people's opinions on Bulbasaur vs. Bellsprout? I've had a Bellsprout hanging around on my team since the start, just got to Cerulean, and am about to pick up the gift Bulbasaur.

would go with bulbasaur personally. bellsprout isn't bad but it's not up to par with Bulbasaur when it comes to different things (and venusaur can mega-evolve)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 19, 2018
I have Charmander, Bulbasuar and Squirtle in my party and they have each evolved once and are at levels 29,29 and 26 and they have only learned Ember, Vine Whip and Bubble. Is anyone else having this issue? They should have learned way more moves than that by now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 19, 2018
Hey there I had a question.
So you get to choose between a helix fossil and some fossil in the story I chose helix but my brother played my game while I was at work and sold my fossil I've already beaten the game and am trying to complete my Pokédex anyone know how to get another helix or some fossil? Thanks a lot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 21, 2018
I am having issues with getting the moves when leveling charmander squirtle and bulbasaur. They are all level 30 and only have the base moves. Has anyone seen this?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I am having issues with getting the moves when leveling charmander squirtle and bulbasaur. They are all level 30 and only have the base moves. Has anyone seen this?

Following is the moveset for each Kanto starter and their respective Evolutions:

Spoiler:

If you need a resource for movesets, I recommend the following: Pokemon Database: Let?s GO Pok?dex

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Do bigger pokemon (you know, the "it's huge" message you get) have better stats/IV's or something? Or do they just give you more EXP for catching them?

Bigger and smaller pokemon only serve to give a bonus to the exp you get when you catch them. No better stats or IVs here.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I accidentally put Eevee into a bad mood by trying to evolve it. It won't interact with me in Refresh. Is there a way to fix this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys, couldn't find help elsewhere so was hoping to find some here! I'm currently at the point in the game where I beat the Cinnabar Gym leader, and I had run into my rival outside and he said he was going to Viridian City gym to see if it had reopened. When I went to Viridian City and approached the gym it was still locked tight.

I had read that my rival was supposed to be waiting for me in front of the door to the gym but he was no where to be seen. Has anyone else come across this problem or am I missing something very obvious?

Thanks!

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey guys, couldn't find help elsewhere so was hoping to find some here! I'm currently at the point in the game where I beat the Cinnabar Gym leader, and I had run into my rival outside and he said he was going to Viridian City gym to see if it had reopened. When I went to Viridian City and approached the gym it was still locked tight.

I had read that my rival was supposed to be waiting for me in front of the door to the gym but he was no where to be seen. Has anyone else come across this problem or am I missing something very obvious?

Thanks!

Go to Oak's Lab first to talk to Blue. Then you will be able to enter the gym.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I tried but Blue isn't at Professor Oaks Lab

Have you beaten every other gym leader? If you have, did you talk to Oak? Try approaching the Viridian gym again then go back and talk to Oak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back