• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
DA,

Would it kill you to at least pretend to care about my feelings? I suppose it would...you've changed so much; it wounds me. I'd give anything for one more day of the old you, faking it or not.

DA,

I don't know if our friendship will evolve into something else, but if it does, I don't think I should stick around. My life's not in a good place for anything like that right now. Or maybe not ever. Who knows.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

You had so much potential.. why'd you throw it all away? I don't understand you at all.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
DA,

five years you've been apart of it and you decide to quit because of a sport? That's pretty shallow to be honest, especially with how much effort and talent you put into it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I get it. I need to be more dedicated to schoolwork. I still have to finish that correspondence course and it's been a year and it's still not done. I understand that if I'd put more time in that course instead of Pokemon and Internet, i'd be done months ago. I'm sorry I'm not dedicated enough. You can stop telling me the same things over and over again. I understand I need to push myself more and I'm not doing good enough. Though still, I wish you had more confidence in me. I guess I have to prove to you that I can do more, but finishing my course and getting a job. I guess then you'll actually have confidence in me. I'm sorry I'm not trying hard enough for you, and will try harder. One last time, I'm sorry for letting you down.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

everything.png

I love you! :) So...what would you do with it?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I...think I feel better talking to you now. It's been weeks. I think I've finally surrendered my grudge, and have decided to stick around to talk to you until this hour which is late. xD I don't want to mention the past, because the past is currently my weakness right now...which brings me down to be quite honest. Forget the damn past, and let's focus on what we *finally* have now, ya? Honestly, I hope we keep this up. I really, really want to be your friend again. I still care for you deeply.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous(es)

I had a great time and I'll miss you! We also have to do this more often, it was awesome!

Dear Anonymous,
I'm so glad that we can feel so comfortable around each other, we can be ourselves and it feels right. I'm definitely happy.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Can you stop pestering me about homework? Kthnxbye :)

Years
dear anon,

I really, really don't want this to be a permanent thing. Not like it happens to you anyway. idk what to do. :(

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for saying that you like my eyes. <3

---

Dear Anonymous,

Um... I want to be friends with you. Do you, too? I hope so, but I dunno.

---

Dear Anonymous-es,

Do you guys find me fun to be around? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back