• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well since the DCC has been dead for a few hours... what do you guys think about dying your hair? I've only done it a few times and now that I'm like 50% gray I cbf doing it. xD

Perhaps the color of blood.
OKSBiJS.gif

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My hair was green once! It was really fun and I liked doing it but I'm lazy and don't want to put forth the effort to dye roots over and over again.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I used Light'ning gel to lighten my hair from a brunette to a blonde. It really does look nicer with my bangs and whatnot XD

Other than that, I know that actual hair 'dye' damages your hair follicles over time. High school chicks who like to go brunette then blonde then redhead every month will (I guarantee you) have their hair fall out in their forty's. lol

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I've never used hair die at all, I'm fine with my hair color. I used to know a guy in school that died his hair periodically. He went from black hair to red to blonde. I dont think I would ever bleach my hair( it's really dark)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Some people are like why don't you dye your hair since I've got a lot of gray. I'm like ...eh, don't want to have to do it all the time.

Crux

Evermore
Years
That's... an interesting way of putting it. . .

I've never dyed my hair before, but if I were to it'd be either red, or black.
I guess i'm fine with my dark blonde color, but if I were to do a rock show then i'd probably dye it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Some people are like why don't you dye your hair since I've got a lot of gray. I'm like ...eh, don't want to have to do it all the time.

Guys can go gray, so it's fine for you. It's women that have to dye their hair once it starts graying. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh goodness, lately I've been dying my hair every 3-4 weeks. I KNOW it's bad for my hair but like I'm so indecisive with what color I want to stick with. My hair right now is between light brown and dark blonde, but I'm gonna stick with half brown half blonde. I'll just bleach the bottom half of my hair. :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't wear hats. I'm really fine with it. My mom went gray at an earlier age than I did. Of course, she dyes the bejesus out of her hair lmao.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My hair was dyed all of the time for like eight months. The first time I dyed all of my hair, something went horribly wrong- and I ended up with purple hair for a month. ]: It isn't dyed right now, so it currently is a combination of brown and what people refer to as 'red'. It used to be blonde, so I don't know what's up with that. Probably going to dye it dark again soon haha. >_>

Augh. Warm weather is lurking around over here. I legitimately had a bee fly into my hair today. ._. It's not like I have poofy hair or anything- I must have just surprised it. There's also probably a 50/50 chance that I have a spider on me because I may have walked into its web. I seen the spider, but didn't realize how large its web was.

Years
I wouldn't change my beautiful hair color. If I get the itch to change I wear a cheap wig for an hour or so and that's enough.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It was an accident, Nathan. D; Left my hair the weirdest color when it faded haha. Despite it being such an odd haircolor, nobody I know made any negative remarks. They all liked it, apparently. :?

Dark black
Does that mean there's a light black?

Hats.
Hats don't go well for me. It bothers me to not have my hair in my face. T:

@Roc
Totally forgot about that Vulpix drawing. I'll get a picture of it now to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back