• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Champion

Should I add songs without banners or backrounds to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
but on my computer,it doesn't have the .whatever behind the name,just the name.

EDIT:Also,can you do the themes and characters as files first?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Well Sketch. I'll get start5ed on them now since I am already done with the songs anyway.

By the way does anyone have any comments on the songs so far. How are they?

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I have all the songs and it is great!Good job!

EDIT:Can you put the files on another host?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Great, I hope you enjoy them. I put the themes and characters up so you'll have that done. The announcers I am not sure if I'll post because when I was playing the game they seemed to slow it down and I dont know if you would want that while your playing right?

I have already began work on the 2nd game so When I obtain all 100 songs I'll post the list up and I also picks too. The 2nd game will have more themes, better songs than the first, a beginner to heavy for every song and expert stepcharts for some but not all songs. More characters will be added and also some courses as well.

Also another question I havent been asked. does anybody want the unlock file. In the options mode you can turn Unlock System on/off. Yes or no. Its your choice. Hope you enjoy the game and the downloads are at the top of the page.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I thought there were two theme packs and two character packs?Anyway,I have to wait another hour to get the characters from rapidshare!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
No. I made it so there were two each containing all of them. The characters might be taking long sonce it contains all the characters and there are like 30.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I put the characters in but it comes up with an error about the bones or something?What's wrong?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
oh I forgot to insert the bones. They contain the data that controls the characters. I am so sorry. I'll put up the bones now okay.

Okay here it is. The link to download the bones and it is not on rapid share so it might go very fast. Extract them to the characters folder.

Character Bones

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Anybody who has played the game would you post your favorite song in a comment. I am gfoing to choose the top five and put them in the sequel so choose wisely now.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
THIS GAME IS GREAT!My little bro won't stop playing!I think my favorite song may be hollow bastion or captain jack.Oh,you didn't make those characters,they had pictures of them before this game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I never said I made the characters. The stepcharts I worked hard to create, and the songs were a nightmare to find. The themes I had to search for which wasn't a picnic and the characters weren't either. I hope you enjoy the game.

Did anyone else play the game? Only Sketch has posted comments and no one else.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Those are good ones. My favorite ones bumblebee and little kitty mine.

The sequel will have some songs that you might have never heard of. I already have some and I'll post the list when I get all of them. I enjoy the game too.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Umm,Do you know how to make your own characters.I might try and make som zelda style,maily since i LOVE 3D animation and characters.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I have heard of this program called character shop that is a maker that creates characters but it is very complicated. Like you can make anything but you need to know what your doin. I tried it once but didn't get far.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Can you tell me where to get it?I'd like to try it out!And,does it make characters just for stepmania?Oh,I edited the Rage character,I named him Dude,he has blond hair,blue shirt and blue pants, and he looks pretty cool.I just got bored so I did it,and surprisingly,It Worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back