• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

block434

The ultimate guitarist
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
Hey the glitch with your rivals turtwig is really good actauly cause i beat it so this is what you do: keep using ember on it so it gets burnt then it'll just die and there ya go piece of cake :D:D:D:D

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
An unexpected byte was found in the following file:
D:\ADAE01.nds
This file may not be the correct version.
No changes have been made to this file and the patch will NOT continue.
This is what i get when i try to patch my pokemon diamant(diamond eu version)rom.
The filename is right so i dunno what's wrong.
€dit: wait... maybe it's because it's the GERMAN version^^ I'll give it a try with the real european version which happens to be english Öö
€dit2: K... it was because of the german version xD So it was my fault^^ Sry

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2018
ehh when i save, it doesnt save. If i load the ROM again i have to start a new game :\

and that lv 60 Turtwig is impossible he always 1 hits me plus it's kinda hard to train lv 20's in a lv 8-10 area.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! You don't know how much I'm freaking out right now.
This is like, the first Diamond hack I've ever seen (known about)!
I'm pumped! Hope you the very good luck!

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
Ah yeah btw. I wish you the best luck, too. I hope you go on with it and maybe later with a mapeditor there will be created kind of new Pokemon game with all regions within it. THAT would be my dream. A pokemon game with kanto, johto, hoenn and sinnoh. Whoa that would be cool. but well I drift off^^
So keep on doing your best ;)

cjdogger

Shiny Catcher
Years
If you want to beat the level 60 turtwig and you have a flashcart such as the R4, you can use a cheat.dat with master ball cheat to catch the legendaries in ravaged path or use the exp cheat to raise your level high enough, hope that helps!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Uhm okay ._ forgive me if I;m really liek SUPER bad at this.. but.. I've read the rules got a diamond ROM renamed the ROM patched it got the emulator and what not..this is where I get the problem..

I tried no$gbads emulator or whatever..downloaded it..Then i got an error message saying an error has oocered when I went to run the ROM and what not.. So I went and tried

iDeaS- which it jsut errors and exits me out :|

Anyone tell me whats wrong please.. ._.;

Last edited:

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
Wth öÖ i dunno if this is a bug but... The game freezes in eterna forest when you have to do double fights with cheryl. Well also i dunno if others have that problem but i had it during the first double-fight against trainers there when my charizard shows up right before her chansey.
facts: i use a r4 with newest firmware and no cheats at that moment... can someone help me?
€dit: ok it also happens with other pokemon of my team :( now i have 2 options.
1. try it with original diamond rom
2. use cheat to walk through walls

like i am i try both^^ first origin diamond
Well... With the origin diamond rom it goes well so it probably has something to do with the hack öÖ

Last edited:

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
Wth öÖ i dunno if this is a bug but... The game freezes in eterna forest when you have to do double fights with cheryl. Well also i dunno if others have that problem but i had it during the first double-fight against trainers there when my charizard shows up right before her chansey.
facts: i use a r4 with newest firmware and no cheats at that moment... can someone help me?
€dit: ok it also happens with other pokemon of my team :( now i have 2 options.
1. try it with original diamond rom
2. use cheat to walk through walls

like i am i try both^^ first origin diamond
Well... With the origin diamond rom it goes well so it probably has something to do with the hack öÖ
I`m sorry maybe your rom has a defect, but on my m3 everything works, there is no freeze at the eterna forest in the double battles

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2012
Could someone please explain to me how to patch this game? Do you guys use a patcher? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2011
Nice hack, good job.
Great to be able to catch all pokémon
Just a little thing, there isn't much variation per route eh:P
I mean on the first route, you got all the zigzagoon, bidoof, nidoran kind of pokémon, but mixed with Vulpix etc..that's ok.
Then, on the second route, you only encouter birdpokémon, good way to catch a birdpokémon, but in the original game, I liked to catch the electric catthing here, too bad he's missing here.

I hope there is more variation on the routes ahead, anyways, good hack.

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
I`m sorry maybe your rom has a defect, but on my m3 everything works, there is no freeze at the eterna forest in the double battles
Hm, which rom did you take? European or US? I took the european so maybe it's because of that

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2011
I hope there is more variation on the routes ahead, anyways, good hack.

w00t, there is more variation on the routes ahead:P

Anyways, for the people struggling with the lvl 60 Turtwig

Like some other guy said, try to cause 'Burn' on him, and he'll die in like 8 turns (since you got 6 pokémon and he also uses Swagger and that clampy bubblething, it shouldn't be a problem)

I took out the bird with my lvl 13 Charmander,
Got him burned with a lvl 7 Growlithe
And because of him dieing, my lvl 4 Nidoran gained 6 lvls (h)
And 6000 money *cashing*

block434

The ultimate guitarist
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
Hey man i'm not some other guy and i'm not a said either:p

w00t, there is more variation on the routes ahead:P

Anyways, for the people struggling with the lvl 60 Turtwig

Like some other guy said, try to cause 'Burn' on him, and he'll die in like 8 turns (since you got 6 pokémon and he also uses Swagger and that clampy bubblething, it shouldn't be a problem)

I took out the bird with my lvl 13 Charmander,
Got him burned with a lvl 7 Growlithe
And because of him dieing, my lvl 4 Nidoran gained 6 lvls (h)
And 6000 money *cashing*

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2008
i find this game pretty cool so ill post a couple tips:

if you go back to the lake where you get your starter you will find various starters from the other pokemon games. i looked around for 15 minutes or so and found atleast one of every starter besides squirtle, chikorita, and chimchar

also if you are struggling to kill the lvl 60 turtwig i found a strategy that worked quite well
catch a charmander and train it to lvl 16 where it will evolve and learn dragon rage, a move that does an automatic 40 damage regardless of level difference

took me 4 hits to take it down and it was dumb and used withdraw 4 times in a row

hope this helped!

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
I downloaded the patch and it was in a .exe instead of a .ips? can anyone help me?

Back