• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roselia, Plusle, Minun and Wingull...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
These are the four shinies Niantic chose to release to celebrate Safari Zones and Go Fest. I can't be the only one thinking... why? Why those ones? What are your thoughts? Do you think of them as a sub-par pity prize from Niantic or something you were/will be excited about hunting? Would have you preferred another set of potentially more meta relevant Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I can see all of them but Wingull. Wingull is just like.......meh. I don't mind the other 3. I mean yes they could have picked better ones but they also could have picked worse ones as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Oh man, shiny odds were crazy this weekend. I ended up getting 19 shinies. 2 Lugia back to back, 11 Plusle and 5 Minun. Also 1 Mawile.

I got 2 Minun on Saturday then 8 Plusle. During the 8 Plusle I checked 150 Minun with no shinies. I almost thought shiny Minun was removed. I finally got a third shiny Minun shortly before midnight on Sunday then I got 5 more shiny Plusle and Minun between 12 and 1am Monday.

Including 3 in a row(2 Minun and 1 Plusle), then shortly later 2 Plusle next to each other.

There's a ton of shinies I would have preferred over Wingull.

Last edited:
Back