• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
I have been following this game for a very long time now, and am excited to see that it has finally released a demo for us! Thank you for that. I haven?t beaten the demo yet, but I?ve been exploring around, talking to people, and training my Growlithe. Everything about this game is so well done and beautiful. However, my only feedback is that the battle sprites, and battle system as a whole could use some polishing and smoothing. Exp bars and health bars seem to jump up and or down instead of of smoothly rise or decline. Other than that, this game is amazing. Keep up the great work!

scorp33n

The Biggest of Bois
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 20, 2018
Hi Loving the game so far. After the garbage fire that was Sun and Moon I don't really trust Nintendo to make my Pokemon games anymore, so its nice to see a game made by people who actually know what the fans want.

Also I found this small problem with one of the trainers in Arietta woods . The preschool girl on the lower levels, even though having the correct sprite outside battle, when the battle begins her sprite changes to that of a preschool boy.

Now this could be some creepy thing you guys intentionally put in the game where the two kids are the same person because when you talk to her afterwards she mentions her brother getting angry even though outside of battle he's know-where to be seen, so this may just be me being dumb but if its not I just thought you should know. k bye

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
Been following since 2012ish, and across many threads. Keep up the great work guys!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
How does the mechanics of IVs/EVs and base stat totals work? I noticed a level 5 Pikachu had 32 HP in a screenshot

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Can some one tell me how to use the lets play mode and where the save location is for the game?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
The game suddenly wont start. I havent done anything differentl ysince the last time I played it. I hope we get an updated version soon

Last edited:

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
Years
Looks nice but the optimization is awful. Game runs very laggy which ruins the fun.
The story is very generic and the dialogue is too long and boring. It took around half an hour until I had my first Pokemon fight

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
Just downloaded the game and couldn't wait to start playing this masterpiece, except there was a problem...
I unzipped everything, opened the folder, then opened up the game application, to be greeted with a black screen.
"OK, this is normal, games take a while to load, especially when running it the first time," I though, but several more seconds pass by with nothing happening.
"Alright, I have heard there was some issues with the optimization, so maybe it might take longer than usual," I though again, and left it running for approximately 30 minutes.
When I came back however, the screen was still black. Completely black with nothing else on it.
"OK, there's something wrong." And here I am, posting this unnecessarily long post.
If this issue has already been resolved, I'm sorry, but this is my first time here. :P
So, I'd appreciate it if someone would help me, thanks! :D

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
Ah, nevermind, just opened it and it worked, don't know why or how, but all that matters is that it works again! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
when is the next demo coming.cannot wait and no update is seen anywhere
Not this year obviously *dabs*
jokes aside tho, they probably haven't even started on it yet, they said there won't be a major update for quite a while so i am guessing the next beta will probably be out by fall next year, or maybe even in 2020 who knows.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Hi, i really like a lot of thing about this project. It seems to be well structured in a fluid way.
I wonder if you could made a "project" version available for research.

Years
I am loving the game so far but it sometimes lags in my pc(probably due to my pc) i have met a glitch where i am not able to buy pokeballs in a quantity greater than 1. I have a question my friends about evolving the pokemon through trade like a gengar. I would love to see more content and would like to help you in any way possible. Pleas reply it would be a dream

I am leaving my email id

[email protected]

Taq

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 6, 2019
Quite a beautiful looking game. I'm not always into games that don't have new species but this was one of those exceptions. I just like how the overworld looks and can't wait for future releases.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2019
This game...I can't describe it, it's great!! I was waiting for a fan game like this, and I hope episode 2 will get released someday. By the way, has anyone in the warlands had problems with the Pokemon companion? It doesn't come out, and I don't know if I did something wrong myself or it is a bug after using the bike or the fast travel :/

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2019
so much requests and complains. Let me tell you bro. THANKS!. For your hard and FREE work for us. I didnt start playing it yet but doesnt matter. I will soon and at here you have 1 person grateful for your hard work. hope thats enough for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back