• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
And I would prefer not to hate Pinkie Pie with every fiber of my being. I like her non-psychotic character, and reading Cupcakes would probably cause me to hate her for as long as I'm a fan of this show.

Years
It's really not all that bad. If you just listen to Cupcakes - The Musical!, you'll learn to appreciate it. It's not nearly as gory as the FanFic, but you get to know the story all the way to the end.

Discussion Topic: How does Pinkamena draw the Numbers?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Alty, it's a fan project. xDD;;
Hasbro hasn't announced any MLP game yet. Although, Lauren Faust and Jason Thiessen have both seen the game and want to see it complete. Which is awesome.
Jason Thiessen also made that tweet about his daughter watching the screener for episode 2 of season 2. He's the director of the show. xDD;;
Now that I think about it, Cupcakes wasn't all that bad. The effect it gives you after reading it is impressive. o3o
MLP:FiM is now out in Germany and Japan! Germany's got a dub, while Japan's just got subs for now.
What do you guys think of the German opening? o3o
I'm personally only fond of Twilight and Fluttershy's voice there. Everyone else... doesn't really fit. Though, that's just the opening, so I wouldn't know.

...I don't get the discussion question. o3o

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I've become quite addicted to Cupcakes - The Musical! ever since I listened to it last night.

I think there is a random drawing or something that Pinkie uses to get the numbers, but who knows.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Omg the German opening is so cute sounding. I'm just imagining all these little German kids watching this. And of course they're German so they're all dressed like this:

German-Kids.jpg

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Why is it that the thread is never this active when I'm on in the day?

Also,. I just read Cupcakes, and I absolutely loved it~

"Why do they call it a hack saw? It doesn't hack, hacking was what i was doing with the knife."
Yay~ *fluttershy voice*

Another person who enjoys Cupcakes! Also particularly love that quote. Funnily enough, I've always wondered the same thing, ever since using one way back when. Why do they call it a hacksaw? :/
And yeah, cupcakes does make me appreciate the madness of Pinkie Pie just a smidgeon better. A bit like the Joker.

Years
...I don't get the discussion question. o3o

I was asking how you think Pinkamena draws the Numbers to see who is the next to be made in to Cupcakes.

Side note: Has anyone seen the Mentally Advanced Series yet? Speaking about German things made me remember it. Pinkie Pie get a German accent and is about as crazy as Cupcakes/Pinkamena Diane Pie all the time. xD It has a pretty regular upload rate, too. The person who does it gets one episode out every week. :P

Years
I prefer to watch the show without a twisted vantage point on it.
I can't say how much this expresses my view - for everything I watch/read. I like things because of what they are, not what weird things other people do to them. I can do that myself if I really wanted. I mean, it can be fun to watch a mashed up trailer, but that doesn't really try to re-imagine the characters into psychopaths or anything like this infamous fanfic does.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Well, to avoid thinking about that. Just remember that it's all just a fanfic in the end, and it's not true. That's what I do after reading a fanfic which ruins a character I like.

Oh, and guys. I'm going to do it. I'm going to make a MLP RPG. It's going to be 16-bit style, and made in RPG Maker 2003.
The game is going to have 6 scenarios, all leading up to the same point, which each member of the mane cast having a different party.
Is anybody interested in helping? o3o
Because I need help. Alot of it. xDD;;
I have more details, but it feels like I'm paranoid about giving people spoilers.
...Oh, what the heck. This works.
Spoiler:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
That's an interesting idea for an RPG. A good idea for an RPG would be to somewhat recreate the first two episodes. By starting out with Twilight Sparkle, you must recruit the 5 other mane ponies and achieve each ponies' Element of Harmony, and defeat Nightmare Moon.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Omg~ I shall love it ~Ryukaa~
I'll also help the best I can on it~

Oh and yes, that would be a great idea for a RPG. You have to go through something sort of like a "chapter" and each one would have the "boss" like the dragon whose mustache was messed up, or having to save the Mane 6 from falling off the cliff in a certain time limit. but whatever, just my opinion.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I stopped reading Cupcakes, not because it was gruesome or anything, but because it involved more reading, and I didn't like that. I think I got up to where Pinkie Pie asks Rainbow Dash for a flavor favor.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Oh and yes, that would be a great idea for a RPG. You have to go through something sort of like a "chapter" and each one would have the "boss" like the dragon whose mustache was messed up, or having to save the Mane 6 from falling off the cliff in a certain time limit. but whatever, just my opinion.

That's a good idea. The bosses could be the manticore, the Shadowbolts, the Dragon and the final boss, Nightmare Moon.

(The first three can only be battled by the pony that encountered them [Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Rarity]).

Years
You gonna need a lot of help to make that game, I reckon.

Not to steer the conversation away, but I just got my roommate into MLP. So far she's the only person I've 'converted' but I'm hopeful I can get more.

Years
RPG. How about we make some PC RP's?
Well, not me, but any other RP'ers here :) i'd love to join in one!
Also, this is a random question, but...
Who is your least favourite Pony? Why?
Mine, I'm not that sure...

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
You gonna need a lot of help to make that game, I reckon.

Not to steer the conversation away, but I just got my roommate into MLP. So far she's the only person I've 'converted' but I'm hopeful I can get more.

I think the hardest is to get one, it'll only get easier as you get more people to convert to becoming bronies.
(Apparently, they consider both male and female fans as bronies.)

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I have converted many people to bronyhood~ My mom and one of my friends and her brother, as well as a couple people on PC just to name a few~

And I agree with o3o. He was super stuck-up. I can't stand people like that.

Back