• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years

Chloe Evergreen
-Suicune Dorms-
Ani315MS.png
Ani184MS.png
Ani605MS.png

Chloe hesitated a bit before she said anything, guess the dorm selection is a touchy subject to some. But surprisingly it didn't seem that way to Chloe, it didn't have anything to do with the fact that she aced her entrance exams but the idea wasn't totally wrong. " Well you have a point, but the idea itself isn't really that bad. If someone is in the Raikou dorm they know that they have to improve both their knowledge and battle tactics, if they are in the Entei they have to improve just one. The other dorms know exactly what to do to become better. If you think this clearly, we in the Suicune dorm are the most underprivileged as we don't know what to do next to improve and we might be surpassed by the other dorms. " but then Chloe stopped as she realized that she was stretching the matter a bit too long.

It seemed that she now had the chance to visit the well-known town that lied next to the Academy. She read from the brochures that the place was daily hangout place for trainers who wanted to relax or buy some TMs. " I'd be delighted." Chloe replied. "And that doesn't matter I've travelled a lot in Unova. So lead the way!" she said and awaited for Orion to stat walking towards the Town. The boy seemed cold at first sight but sociable at the same time, he was a rather nice company to be around.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
(I think thats a very good way to describe Orion^)

Orion Riecher

So they were off. Orion led the way to the island town almost always gazing off at the horizon on the way, not the ocean horizon, but the inland one where the volcano arose from. He really needed to get up there someday. Maybe if this didn;t last much longer he would, but he was begining to enjoy the company.

"So whats it typically like in Unova?" Orion asked pretty much out of no where.

TheAmazingTaco

Crazy Cardboard Box Hobo
Years
Slasher nodded. I understand how you feel about that enemy. I have someone I would much rather avoid fighting as well. It's quite annoying. Slasher snorted. He was most certainly not willing to see that one enemy again either. Although since they've been to the academy, he hasn't seen or heard of them. Is your trainer wanting to challenge them again?

RJ nodded. "Yep! I am from the Kanto region! Uh-Fuchsia City to be exact! A lot of people there have bug and poison types. That--kinda also explains why my team is built like that. . . But I am excited to see more types of Pokemon around here! It's amazing to think that there are so many of them around." He could keep going on about this sort of thing, but he figured to just end it there. Maybe he won't talk Seth's ears off.

Once Seth had begun to doze off in the recliner, RJ figured to just let him be. No need to wake him up or anything. So he folded his arms and began to wander around the room. He was certain that Slasher wouldn't act out and bother people--unlike King whom would find every bit of chance to annoy someone.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve sniffled as she cried softly into her hands. She had no idea that Sapphire had run off to get Maxwell, because her plan was to have her cry and then go find him. She didn't want her boyfriend to see her crying, actually she didn't want anyone to see her crying. So she was hoping no one would walk by her.

After a few moments she heard someone sit down next to her on the bench and she heard her boyfriend's voice as he hugged her, asking what was wrong and trying to calm her down. With a final sniffle Genevieve lifted her face from her hands and wiped the tears off her face though her eyes were still red and puffy as she looked at Maxwell her eyes full of sadness. "M-My mother died" she whispered sadly as Sapphire hugged her legs.

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal's head was still throbbing, and the girl just smiled and said she had to go. The girl ran off. Teal wasn't sure he'd see her again, but hoped she had his thanks. He let Vel out of her ball, "Hey Vel are you okay?" He said softly. After not getting an answer, he checked her over. He couldn't find anything wrong with her other than some bruises and minor cuts. He couldn't carry her because of his pain so he resealed her in her ball. I guess we should go back to school, we need to find a nurse.

They began to walk the rest of the way back, carefully avoiding pokemon and people. Eventually they arrived at the grounds, Teal feeling much better and he believed that he could let Vel out. Teal held out his arm to let Vel climb up and she wrapped herself around his shoulders. Seeing his sleeves he noticed how dirty he looked, "Well I'm feeling better how about you." Vel just yawned and rested her head. "Well then lets go see where are room is, I think I sent my clothes to my room." He looked around and found a directory. He found his room and went to change and rest...

Years
Holly

Holly looked around and noticed that everyone was starting to make their Poffins. She felt Lumina's pokeball shake a little and giggled. She went to get some Berries and yawned a little. Suddenly, Lumina came out of her pokeball and started to run around the classroom. "What are you doing?" Lumina giggled and ran out of the classroom. Not again... Holly looked around and sighed. "I'm so sorry!" She quickly apologized and ran out of the room. Molly floated after her and sighed.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia waited eagerly for her own name to be called. She knew that Roberto would be eager for battle himself, he always was. It was what he was trained to do after all! "Show her what you're made of Mark!" She whispered to him as she waved at Danielle. Well, Mark did have Able and Ninjask did know speed boost so if this Nika person chose a grass type then Mark would have another advantage over her. She hadn't seen Able in action before so she could only cheer for Mark at the time.

Roberto was put off slightly. He had wanted to see this Sableye in action. If not against himself then against another pokemon to determine his strength. Well, there was always later. Still, he would have to do his best for Lucia, like always.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Shadow

A fire type, I take it? I do belive that this Wyatt and Seth are now enemies... It doesn't suprise me the way things went down. Seth met his Haunter and then tried to mentally communicate with the trainer. Most people don't like those with abnormal abilities... Well, this seems to be it... If you ever get to chose a battlefield, it would be in your best interest to avoid battlefield 5, as it is over a pit of lava... Most definately for fire types... Alright I will be seeing you around... Hopefully... Hehehehehehe... At this, Shadow went to go join his trainer. He soon fel asleep...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko.gif

きよこ - KIYOKO
Mother

~

"...My name's Valorie. I'm a student here at this school." This only caused slight peeking from his new, erm, shell. "You've..--I'm not an R man, or an R girl."

Kiyoko peeked out a bit more. Maybe she isn't... Then again, an R Man would easily say they aren't... He nearly took his first step until:

"...I don't even know what that means... Listen, you're kind of... /mine/ now. Do you think we could talk about this?"

Now that was an outright ludicrous statement to make. N-no! I'm not anyone's! No one's! I don't wanna be captured! I don't wanna be bossed around! I don't wanna get hurt... That last part seemed to come in a drastically different tone. Going from a tantrum to a heart-string-puller like that. It reaches that point where you feel like you're about to cry, but for some reason you don't. Or maybe you do. I dunno.

"...Still feeling out of it?" With that she held her hand out, and within it, a treat. Oh good lord that's just plain unfair

He paused a moment. He... Couldn't even remember his last meal. He probably would die within a few days if he kept starving. But... She is seemingly intent on capturing him. She could still be an R Man... But...

He began to... Read into her aura. Yes, I said that right. His left eye began to turn from soft purple to bright and shiny silver. What does the aura say about her kindness level? IT'S... one thousand and six. She... Seemed to at least care somewhat, but that seemingly possessive statement was one thing that kept him back. Decidedly... He crawled out slowly. He needed to eat, and this might be his only chance. Being this close it'd be hard to overlook the condition he was in. Starved and bony, cut and scraped, bruised and shaky. This... wasn't exactly top condition.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around slightly confused on where he was. In front of him was one of his Pokemon, Lulu the Riolu and on his shoulder was his most trusted Pokemon his Pikachu. The Pikachu smiled at Lulu and made her slightly blush but her ears covered her cheeks. After about a minute of walking I found a stump and slowly sat on it breathing heavily. I heard a soft scream ahead and ran towards it not caring about my breathing at the moment and saw a female getting pecked by wild pidgeys. I immediately jumped into action and looked at Pikachu and Lulu smiling.

"Pikachu use Thunderbolt on the pidgeys and Lulu finish them off with Blaze Kick" I said and Pikachus red cheeks sparked with electricity and a bolt of lightning went towards the pidgeys knocking most of them out. I smiled and Lulu charged at the remaining Pidgeys and swung her foot at them as it caught on fire knocking the rest out. I looked at my two pokemon and gave them a thumbs up and they both smiled at me. The female slowly got up and looked at me amazed.and she slowly took a few steps closer to me and handed me a stone that was a bright yellow color and had an indent of a thunderbolt on it. I looked at her and she smiled and walked away slowly as I put the Thunderstone in my pocket.

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal Wright
Teal awoke to the sound of Vel's scratching on wood. "You want to go outside? Here let me open the door, we can head down to the campus grounds and get something to eat!" They walked down the stairs quickly, both of them were hungry. He looked for the directory and found the cafeteria, Teal got a bowl of oran berries for Vel and a bowl of plain noodles for himself. As they ate he watched all of the events outside, "Seems like everyone here is interesting," he looked at the list of classes, "I think we should take this self defense class when it becomes available. Our first day and it was spent getting beat up and knocked out." He laughed loudly and began to think. I think the first think we need to do is get stronger, we should try to avoid the forest for now. This guide gives a list of locations and their pokemon, maybe if I find someone to go with I can catch another pokemon...

Kira and Kim
Kira and Kim watched as the island came closer, and closer. "We are finally able to show more people my grand luck!" Kim just looked out at sea below. "We should go straight to Raikou dorm so I can get my clothes and your accessories!" Kim became excited at the word accessories and began to get restless. When the boat docked the first thing they did was run as fast as they could to campus. When they got to the center of campus Kira yelled, "This is so huge, look at everything." She smiled, "I know! We should dance!" She played some mamba music from her phone and let Canta out. "Lets dance!" She began to dance with Canta right out in the middle of school grounds. "Come on Kim dance with us! Get in the spirit!" She was laughing hard, enjoying her time dancing with her ludicolo.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac deladius

"Well by the clock it seems its my time to go. Got selected for a bit of a club, and well I need to attend." Isaac said handing the note to the proffessor.

Then he walked out.

'Thank gods. I swear another minute and I'd have had to put him in a choker hold to shut him up. He just doesn't get it. My biology is the same as any other human male, but I'm still different. He also doesn't teach anymore then my pokedex. Hopefully this Mr.Wolf will actually be a decent guy.' Mark thought as he went.

He'd actually been picked just to help set up since the battlefield it was held on had sustained some damage during a battle.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I slowly exited the forest with the Yellow stone in my hands. I smiled and walked towards the school yard when I heard the sound of music. Lulu and Pikachu followed closely behind me until after about a minute we reached to center and saw a female dancing with a Ludicolo and a Frosslass. I lightly chuckled and didn't notice that Lulu and Pikachu got up and started dancing with the girl and three Pokemon. I looked behind me and noticed that Lulu and Pikachu weren't there anymore and I nearly had a heart attack until I turned around and saw them dancing with the female. I let out a soft chuckle and rubbed the back of my head. I looked around and saw a few people watching her, her Pokemon, Lulu and Pikachu dance and I looked at the female and didn't notice it looked like I was staring.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Maxwell looked at Genevieve as she tried to "collect herself" or "get it together". She looked up at him after a while, the girl's eyes were red and a bit swollen, it was clear that she had cried a lot. At first he wondered what could possibly be wrong, but then the words escaped her mouth.

Her mother had died.

Maxwell didn't say anything. He quickly started to think back at what how she had seemed sad one or two days ago. She had stated that she had gotten a message from her home saying that her mother was sick. So this is what it had led up to? Truly horrible. Maxwell closed his eyes for a second before speaking.

"I-I'm terribly sorry..." He said. Maxwell then hugged Genevieve tighter. He wanted her to feel safe by having his arms as shields, he wanted her to feel warm amd happy again by feeling his body-heat. But as a normal human being, there was nothing he could do besides gradually making her feel better. Maxwell decided that the best thing for her to do now was to just calm down and try to work it out somehow.

"Whenever you're ready..." He whispered as if to make sure that he could wait here with her all day if that was needed.

Khawill

<3
Years
Kira and Kim
Kira began to notice she was attracting attention, and that two other pokemon had joined the fray. As much as she loved the attention she was getting, she felt tired and decided to stop. "Thanks everyone for watching the show! I hope you all had a good time right Canta!" Ludicolo cheered and she let him back in his ball. She wiped so sweat off her forehead and laughed a bit, "Wasn't that fun Kim?" She saw a boy looking at her, "Hey why are you still gawking at me? The show is over!" She smiled wide, "I bet you can't stop thinking about how great my dance moves are huh! My name is Kira and this is Kim." She held her hand out to shake his hand...

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
A few hours later, Seth woke up. RJ wasn't there, so he assumed the nervous boy had wandered off to another part of the school. Seth prodded the sleeping Shuppet, who yawned.
Well, that was refreshing... don't you aggree, Shadow?
I could have slept another hour, but yes.
What to do now?
I don't know... Perhaps go and see what that haunted dorm is all about...
Sounds like a plan.

Seth and Shadow walked over to the door and went outside. What he saw made his jaw drop to the ground. Shadow started roaring with laughter. A girl and her Pokemon were dancing to music on the girls phone. He saw that he wasn't the only person to have noticed. Seth decided to keep walking, shadow still laughing a bit as they walked toward the busted dorm. Entering, he was greeted by quite a few exited voices in his head.
This place is crawling with ghost Pokemon... Wait! did you hear that?!?
What?
A group of Pokemon are talking. I thought I just heard them mention Wyatt...
We did...

Seth jumped at this new voice.
Wyatt Donahue?
Yes...
What about him?
He captured one of our members... With our consent of course...

So Wyatt had a new Pokemon, eh? Seth decided he should do the same, but not from here. He would find somewhere else, seeing as two ghost types wouldn't be productive. He'd go to the forest! There was sure to be good Pokemon there!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I blushed when she caught me looking at her and I rubbed the back of my head softly and lightly. When she walked towards me I was at a loss for words and all I could really do was smile. She introduced herself as Kira and her Frosslass was named Kim. I smiled and she reached her hand out to me and I shook it with a small smile. Lulu and Pikachu were looking at me and they walked towards me slowly and giggled softly.

"N-Nice to meet you Kira. I-I'm Rafael and these are my friends Pikachu and Lulu. I-I have to admit you have some pretty sweet dance moves." I said so embarrassed that I stumbled over the first words. I smiled and Lulu stared at the ground and Pikachu stared at the Frosslass. I was dumbfounded and didn't know what was wrong with me. I felt different somehow but I couldn't put my finger on it just yet.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage looked around the room to see that a few of the students were working on their poffins, Holly though had left the room apologizing all Sage could do was just shake his head. She was chasing her Pokemon and he couldn't stop her. He had to stay and make sure there were no fires. Last time he had taught a class about making poffins there had been more than one small fire.

After fifteen minutes had passed the students left in the room were all done and Sage grabbed a Pokeball from his belt. "alright students, I'm not going to be the judge of this. My Pokemon is" he smiled calling out his Lilligant. "This is Blossom. She's a great judge of Poffins and she's going to decide who made the best ones. Blossom, go ahead"

The Lilligant nodded and moved back to the work stations, she tried the poffins from the students who had stayed silent just nodded before arriving at Haru's work station and grabbing one from the tray. Blossom put it in her mouth and chewed swallowing, not showing any outward expression on the taste of it, she then did the same at Jimmy and then Alice's work station.

"alright Blossom, who won?" Sage asked handing the Lilligant the rare berry and picking up a few Rawst and an Oran Berries. Blossom looked around for a second before walking to Alice's work station and placing the berry in front of the girl.

"Congratulations Miss. Crenshaw, you've won the Enigma Berry" Sage smiled setting a Rawst Berry in front of Jimmy and an Oran Berry in front of Haru. "the rest of you get either a Rawst or an Oran Berry, that's all for class, so enjoy the rest of your day, and if you have any more questions on Berries or Poffins feel free to come to me at anytime"

Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve took a deep breath as Maxwell said he was sorry and hugged her tighter, telling her whenever she was ready. Which the grieving girl understood as him saying he would sit here however long she wanted or needed to.

She was really grateful to have him, she was also grateful for Sapphire who had gone to find him. Though the thing she was most grateful for was that she didn't have to go through this alone, and though she was still extremely sad, a part of her knew that her mother wouldn't want her to be sad, and her mother was probably watching over her at this very minute. Genevieve was also surprised that Maxwell's fathers Honchkrow Hugin hadn't cawed at her.

"f-father doesn't have the time to send for me, he also doesn't want to disrupt my education, so I'm staying here." Genevieve whispered hugged him back though she was getting an idea that she hoped would help her feel better. "w-would you help me with something?" she asked softly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Takumi

As Takumi sat on his desk, he thought he felt like he was being watched. It was probably the teacher. After all, teachers were supposed to watch their students. Takumi looked at each piece and began to try and construct his pokeball. It was almost like a puzzle, he thought to himself.

Now Elizabeth was asking if the students needed help with constructing their pokeballs. Seemed Dante had a question himself. Whether the pokeballs were supposed to be ancient or present day. Takumi was curious to know the answer to that question too. It would make the construction of these Pokeballs a little bit more easy, he thought.

N Harmonia Gropius

N's Kiyoko senses were tingling

N looked at Olivia when she asked. N didn't seem troubled at all by her answer.

"Well, I suppose that's one way to look at it. But the real answer is a Pokemon's heart," he replied to her.

The red haired "student" next to Lincoln finished his paper airplane and let it fly. Unlike most paper airplanes though, this one seemed to loop in the air around Lincoln three times, flew past Fang as it did a loop-de-loop, then zoomed past Olivia at a faster speed than it had previously before it seemed to turn around N's dry erase board and... disappeared. It didn't fall to the ground, it didn't fly out the other end, and there was way too much space between the dry erase board and the walls of the stadium they were using as a make-shift classroom for it to have been stuck between them. So where did it go?

He then looked to the rest of the class. He seemed to either not notice that paper airplane or just pretended to ignore it. Why? Because he knew what that paper airplane really was.

"The communication between a Pokemon and their trainer is important, as well as a Pokemon's will to resist you. Sometimes Pokemon will be easier to catch if they concede defeat. Other times it may choose to go with you. And then there are those that will naturally resist you. And all that is just when it comes to trying to catch a pokemon," he said. "To achieve the best results in your training, battles, contest, musicals, or whatever you choose to achieve with your pokemon in life, you have to listen to your pokemon's voice and their heart. You have to know your pokemon just as well as you know yourself."

The so called red haired dark outfitted student next to Lincoln then wrote a note and quietly slipped it onto Lincoln's desk with a smirk on his face. On the note it read, You bored?

Kenshin

Kenshin did as the teacher instructed. Not like he wanted to make a bad impression on anyone. And sorry to say Killik, if Kenshin could have heard that thought, he would've explained he just wasn't expecting a friendly response from Killik so soon...or really very many people he already met at the academy. Blame his shy personality for that.

Huh? Oh it's fine I guess, Pikachu replied. He normally didn't talk about training or such with other Pokemon. Hopefully the water type wouldn't ask Pikachu to leave the room. Kenshin would get too worried and he didn't like worrying his friend.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Battlefield #7

Danielle Accola

Blue hair, glasses, Entei Dorm jacket, jeans. 10 years old, probably. This was starting to become a piece of cake already for Danielle. She was going to battle against a classmate, who was an Enteier…almost 2/3 of her age. Tyler Smith was his name. His blue spiked hair was blown by the wind, and so was Danielle's long brown hair. Danielle eyed the little kid, she then came forward and offered a handshake at the boy. He had no Pokemon with him at the time.

"Hi!" she greeted, "I'm Danielle. Guess we're gonna battle. This…is my Yanma, Sector."

"Hello." Tyler replied back. "I just want to say that your Yanma looks awesome. I've been on the hunt for one."

"Hah, thanks. Sector's such a sport! This is his first time battling, actually." Danielle smiled, then quickly glanced at Sector.

"Yaaaaanma!" The Yanma cheered happily.

"For my battle I'm going to be using a Whirlipede. I..assume you're going to be using a Yanma, am I correct?" The kid seems smart enough to be 10 years old…how he talked crossed Danielle's mind. He seemed more mature, more than her best friend Mark.

"Yeah. I am." Danielle turned to Sector who was right beside her. "Ready, Sector?"

Sector nodded and jumped. "Yaaaaanma!"

"I think we are. Let's go to that empty corner over there." Danielle said, pointing to a corner right in front of her. Tyler agreed, and both trainers and Sector decided to walk over there. She then turned back to the crowd to find Mark and Lucia still awaiting to be called. Then immediately she heard Mark's name from Miss Sandoval. He was partnered with Nika Valentine, the lone Suicuner from the left corner of the classroom. Lucia was yet to be partnered.

Megan Sandoval

One by one, Megan's students were partnered. Only one student remains: Lucia Bernavard.

As the students find their partners, Megan, Leah, and Bree walked over to the blonde-haired girl with a Scizor beside her. Leah looked tempted to battle, especially with the Scizor, who may feel the same way. She got her clipboard and read the name, circled with an arrow pointing to her cursive handwriting, read To battle with Leah.

"I guess you're the only student to remain." Megan said to Lucia. "There's 25 of us in the class, and since you're the odd-number to remain without a partner, how about I join you in battle? My Leavanny vs. your Scizor. Your choice."

Drew Stone - Battlefield #6

Only the Umbreon remained. It was two against one now. If only Embee can pull it off, Drew would be lucky. But for now, Drew needed to come up a strategic plan to eliminate both the Skarmory and the Croagunk.

Poor Syd. His lack of battling skills was definitely shown there. Drew decided to show Syd more about battling, as well as more moves, as more training is definitely needed.

The Croagunk used Taunt, which distracted Embee. He stopped growling at both of the Pokemon and returned to his expressionless face. Drew stomped his left foot to find his Umbreon falling for the taunt. "Don't just stand there, Embee. Use Sand Attack!"

The Umbreon didn't do anything. As Taunt prevents him to use nothing but attack moves, he ignored Drew's command to use Sand Attack, which wasn't much of an attack-attack. Suddenly, the Skarmory came by Embee and used Air Cutter, which flapped its wings and produces sharp gusts to him, blowing him off his spot. The attack didn't affect him yet, he was still holding on. Embee roared at Skarmory and the Croagunk.

"Resist, Embee! You can do this!" Drew shouted. "Pay'em back with Payback!"

Embee begins to charge, running fast towards the Skarmory and Croagunk. Is this the final attack? Drew begins to cross his fingers, and starts to sweat a lot more than usual.

Back