• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So you got the above two posters hanging off a cliff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Saving Hikari for having a different avatar I guess. Still a man in it though.

You can't call yourself the Oshawott Girl if you have no Oshawott anywhere. I might as well steal your avatars and signatures and call myself the Oshawott Girl dammit

I have an Oshawott as the profile picture, that counts.

OK, you're getting saved IC since no one else seems to be here.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Saving Gerokuns, because saving Hikari is too mainstream.[

84062059.jpg

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Saving Ice Car, despite her being that girl with lots of censors in her posts only because she's more well-known then Blaze42.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Saving CourageHound because Hikari doesn't have Oshy on her Avatar and signature.

Years
Saving AWsquared cos Curious. currently has no avatar to go with his signature (but don't worry Curious. I still love you too)

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
Well, I don't *know* either of you, but I'll go with Hikari. *hands Curious. a flying PKMN to possibly save himself*

You're a "guy girl" too, hm? That seals the deal. I definitely need more female friends (or any at all) and tomboy-ish ones are awesome. I would know. =D

Cid

Years
Saving Hikari so that FiyahKitteh can use her remaining eight lives to befriend Hikari.

Assuming fire kittens have nine lives. Because how would I know?

TY

Guess im gonna save Cid...

Easy one...

saving glitchguy because Hikari ninja'd me

Last edited:

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
Sorry Miss Hikari. I saved you last time and if you drop down the same cliff twice, I have to take somebody else! D:

Lucky day for you, Shadow! ^p^
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back