• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Okay, since there occasionally happens to be a surge in people requesting TCGO codes or a surge in people giving away TCGO codes, I've decided to create this sticky thread for the sole purpose of either posting up codes to be given away (or just posting that you have some to give away), or to request someone give you codes.

Rules:

1. Please do not give away codes you've already used. That's just mean to those looking for codes.
2. In asking for codes, you accept that someone may give you codes that have already been used.
3. If you use a code someone posted up, please state that you've taken the code as a courtesy to others.
4. No bait-and-switch where you ask people to join sites or click links in exchange for TCGO codes. This includes when you tell people to PM you for codes!
5. Please respect other members.
6. All Pokemon Trading Card Game section rules apply.
7. Have fun!

You may now post your codes/requests!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
If anyone is generous enough to supply some free code(s)

Hello,

Although it goes against my principles to ask for free stuff, I would like to get into the TCGO, and to get a collection started therefore, I come here to ask if any generous soul would be kind enough to provide me with some free code(s) to redeem in TCGO I would deeply appreciate it, as it is very hard to come around Pokemon booster packs where I live.

Thank you so much in advance!

- WiseHorror

Years
Hello,

Although it goes against my principles to ask for free stuff, I would like to get into the TCGO, and to get a collection started therefore, I come here to ask if any generous soul would be kind enough to provide me with some free code(s) to redeem in TCGO I would deeply appreciate it, as it is very hard to come around Pokemon booster packs where I live.

Thank you so much in advance!

- WiseHorror

Since I recently created a thread specifically for this purpose, WiseHorror, I'm going to go ahead and merge your thread into the thread I created specifically for such requests.

I wish you luck in obtaining codes!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Pokemon X/Y Booster Code: CLAIMED

It should though as I haven't touched TCGO in months and I'm pretty sure I didn't give it to anyone else.

Last edited:
Years
If anyone has codes to give away, I'm looking to redeem. I don't get paid enough at work to afford rent and my meager card game habits! Halp! hahaha Any TCGO codes are appreciated. Thanks.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
PrimeTimePokemon gives away free codes on his blog but advertising is strictly prohibited I won't talk about it. And You can buy packs with Pokemon Trainer Tokens.
To Finish I would like to say that it would be nice if I get a code or two so I can have some more Tradeble Cards

Years
I'll check out that blog, thanks! I know all about trainer tokens :) I just got a Destructive Rush deck using tokens. Superquami, do you play online? Let's be friends and have a battle sometime or trade. Add me, I'm elahrairah666 on PTCGO.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I'll check out that blog, thanks! I know all about trainer tokens :) I just got a Destructive Rush deck using tokens. Superquami, do you play online? Let's be friends and have a battle sometime or trade. Add me, I'm elahrairah666 on PTCGO.

Yeah I play online. And yeah I hope people have luck in getting codes :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Free codes yo!
Spoiler:

All of the above are from XY
All of the below are a mix of Legendary Treasures, Plasma Storm, Plasma Blast, the Xerneas tin, and the Yveltal tin.
Spoiler:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I used 4 From XY. All are redeemed on the mix one.... and for some reason I didnt get the packs even thought the codes worked...
EDIT: I forgot to click claim so IT means I didnt use a single code! :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 11, 2014
Hello I play the pokemon tcg online game but unfortunately I am unable to afford the packs I would appreciate it if anyone sent me some codes preferably in a private message since the codes seem to get snatched up instantly when posted in the thread.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Hi,this is my first time being at here and 1st time to play TCGO .I wish someone that very generous would like to give me some packs or deck codes..!! TQ

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
I redeemed the above codes. Thank you so much for your codes Sage Ghetsis.

If anyone else has any codes they could give me (preferably through private message), I would really appreciate it. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back