• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Virty! ^o^

virtualboy2558

Versatile Virty ^u^
Years
I live in Canada and am diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome. I tend to be a shy person when meeting new people, and not the best at starting conversations... but if you talk about my favorite hobbies, you might not get me to stop blabbing about it! XD I like to add details to my stuff and making silly observations a lot of times, as well as discovering neat little tidbits about certain aspects of my favorite games. ^_^

My best friend M.E.R.255 and I have known another for over 5 years, both of us getting started in deviantART. We love talking about all things Nintendo and had been wanting to make a game together ever since. ^u^ He's a busy guy that strives for perfection in his work, enjoys putting secrets into his stuff, and likes to give credit where credit is due. Overall... if you haven't met him, go check him out! =D He's a very kind and lovable person that anyone should get to know! ^-^

Both of us hope that we can find some friends here to talk about and share our interests. -^.^- If there's any questions you have, please feel free to ask us! 'u'

Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity! People here are friendly, so it shouldn't be to hard to make friends. (You send me a VM if you'd like to talk) M.E.R.255 has already been a very active member in his little time, so that's great. It's great to hear that you two are friends, especially with how similar you are.

Have fun, and I hope you enjoy PC!

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
I know your super nervous right now, virty, but I'll be there for you, okay? ^^ You encouraged me to finally talk here, so I'll do the same! >=3

Welp! Since you're so braggy about me, I might as well brag about you too! ;D

What I can add about Virty
Spoiler: Me bragging on his skills and how close we are =D

Virty is quite the determined story-writer and Pixel Artist! ^^ He puts lots of heart into whatever he makes and is the inspiration and motivation that keeps me going.
merrypetvirvir.gif
(me petting him)

He's quite the nice guy, but very shy and doesn't like to brag much. ^^ To be honest, he's the reason why I didn't quit Pixel Art... If it wasn't for his encouragement and support, as well as his enjoyment of seeing my work, I'd given up. =/ He's the kind of guy that will try whatever he can to get you through your depression and tell you to not stop believing in yourself. =) Even though I have issues and am not all that perfect, he still continues to forgive me for my mistakes and understands how I feel. ^^ *hugs him*

We're like brothers and inseparable!
merrypetvirvir.gif

We calm another down, watch funny Youtube videos in SyncVideo together, spend hours talking with another, and couldn't function without another. ^^ ♥

He taught me how to use MS Paint, how to write stories, and to no quit on life so easily. =) And for that I thank him. ^^ *big hugs*

Spoiler: Pokémon and gamging stuff I know about him ^^

He loves Pikachu
025.gif
and the color yellow very much! =D So much in fact, I've send him boxes of merchandise, OMG! XP (I really mean it when I say he's like a brother of mine =3) Hats (even though he wears none XDDD), shirts, wallets, PJs, blankets, all sorts of stuff! =P I just love seeing him smile on camera when he receives those gifts. ^^ ♥

Pikachu is his favorite Pokémon! =D
In case you were curious, I've merged Pikachu and him (virtualboy2558) together to make Virchu!
virchu.gif
(our favorite fatty Fakémon ^^)

He played pretty much all major Nintendo series, much like me, but he's very fond of Earthbound and is very passionate in making Pokémon in Earthbound style! =D
mewtwo_earthbound_battle_sprite_by_virtualboy2558-d9lpnbn.png

Surprisingly enough, despite knowing so much of Pokémon, he's never beaten or played all of the generations. =O Though he is in the middle of catching up. ^^ I find it silly how he played the last games and ORAS, but not so much Gen. 4 and 5. ^^

He also loves games like Pikmin, Mario titles, Kirby, and more. =)

Spoiler: Skills ;D

He does stories pretty well! ^_^ So well in fact, I sometimes laughed and cried reading them. ;#; ♥
He does sprites and is actually quite good in making Pokémon Ruby sprites and in adapting styles like Super Mario World. =O He was even working on an SMW hack, but is currently taking a break. ^^
Virty uses Microsoft Paint more than any other program, drawing in it and making his sprites there. =D Despite having no layers, he still enjoys using it for its simplicity and harmless interface. ^^ (some programs are brutal in the amount of tools @~@)

I suppose you can say that despite him being shy and quite timid, he's great at being a friend. ^^
*hugs him tightly*

I'd say more, but instead I'll let him do that. ;) Just thought I'd give a bit more info on my bestest friend in the world. ^-^ (sorry for embarrassing you, but I couldn't help it =D)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey there, welcome to PokeCommunity, we're glad you have decided to join our community! You'll find it very easy to make friends around here, there's so many people and you never know what you may have in common with them. If you have any art you'd like to share with the community, since you frequented Deviantart, feel free to post it in Art & Design. It's great that you two are such good friends. Have fun and enjoy PC!

Years
What's that? And how can we do that or how does it work? =O Because we're massive friends! =D

So pairing is two people showing friend ship on PC. This can be done by putting each other in your sigs/updating your profile. If you decide to pair, you can add it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293847 (Both people need to agree)
If both people in a pair stay active for a year, you can get an emblem.

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
So pairing is two people showing friend ship on PC. This can be done by putting each other in your sigs/updating your profile. If you decide to pair, you can add it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293847 (Both people need to agree)
If both people in a pair stay active for a year, you can get an emblem.

Ooh! That with the profile and such can be arranged! =D
Hmm... but with the reply in that thread now...
Do I have to copy the last person's stuff and then put like M.E.R.255 x virtualboy2558 beneath all the other pairings?
I did that... hope that's correct. >#< *is nervous*

Thank you for helping me! ^^ ♥

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I live in Canada and am diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome. I tend to be a shy person when meeting new people, and not the best at starting conversations... but if you talk about my favorite hobbies, you might not get me to stop blabbing about it! XD I like to add details to my stuff and making silly observations a lot of times, as well as discovering neat little tidbits about certain aspects of my favorite games. ^_^

My best friend M.E.R.255 and I have known another for over 5 years, both of us getting started in deviantART. We love talking about all things Nintendo and had been wanting to make a game together ever since. ^u^ He's a busy guy that strives for perfection in his work, enjoys putting secrets into his stuff, and likes to give credit where credit is due. Overall... if you haven't met him, go check him out! =D He's a very kind and lovable person that anyone should get to know! ^-^

Both of us hope that we can find some friends here to talk about and share our interests. -^.^- If there's any questions you have, please feel free to ask us! 'u'
Hey Virty, let me officially welcome you to the community. We already know each other, I mean you're a Member on my Club & I know how talkative you (& Merry) can be, but its a good thing.

I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people here with common interests & I can see you're already quite active around the Forums.

Hope you have a good stay here. See ya around bud :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha, hey you two! Welcome to PC c: Must feel nice to have a friendly face around. Then again, I hope we all are friendly enough. Good luck and have fun here~

Back