• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaving

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I've never been a fan of shaving. I have sensitive skin that is prone to razor burn, so I use an electric shaver to avoid using an actual razor.

I could probably grow a pretty fabulous beard so I tend to need to shave every few days.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
don't shave

don't shave anywhere

you look better with that hair. I guarantee it

trim it, yeah sure, don't leave hair anywhere untamed

just don't shave

pkmin3033

It's a difficult balance between not liking hair anywhere other than on top of my head and not being comfortable having blades close to particularly sensitive and vulnerable places and the inevitable cuts that follow from that.

I suppose I COULD buy an electric shaver, but I'm cheap and lazy, so...

Years
If I could go without shaving without feeling ick after a while, I would do that.

Except I would rather not feel like ick, so that wins out over the hassle of shaving.
And I guess things do feel good right after a shave, assuming I haven't nicked myself several times on accident.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
When I first started, I thought shaving cream was too much work and too messy, so I would use a dry razor. Thank god someone gave me an electric blade.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
I despise shaving, I find it such a hassle. I tend to just trim down my facial hair rather than clean shaving. Plus, my facial hair grows back annoyingly quickly.

I've currently got a bit of a beard going on, I haven't shaved/trimmed in about 9-10 days.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I can wait a week or so if I get lazy, but then it's way more effort. I try to tell myself one minute per day would be so easy. Warm water and just keep it smooth, but I always get lazy.

I have to at that time because I look terrible when I don't shave my face. And it usually feels so nice to get it all done again.

Years
I shave with a Philips Series 3000 Beard Trimmer about once a week. It leaves a tiny bit of stubble which feels nice to touch.

I can't grow a beard properly so any longer and it starts to look horrid.

If I had the choice, I'd be clean shaven for the rest of my life.

Years
I usually just buy razors from the dollar store but
I find they cut me a lot, especially my legs.
Any recs for a strong razor, gender doesn't matter ( I have PCOS so I have to shave my face too )

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I usually just buy razors from the dollar store but
I find they cut me a lot, especially my legs.
Any recs for a strong razor, gender doesn't matter ( I have PCOS so I have to shave my face too )

Simpler is better. One blade trumps 8 or more. Despite what commercials say.

More complex is higher chance for failure. Single blade is simple and effective.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I don't shave. I'm very sensory & sensitive to touch, so it's really, really painful for me. I just stopped and haven't shaved in years. I don't rly care that I have hair anyway, so...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I hate shaving with a deep passion. My skin is very sensitive, so I often get razor burns and red spots from it. So annoying.

Years
I shave every week because of the strange way that my beard is growing. Imagine Wolverine's and Iron-man's beards combined... That's on my face right now.

Back