• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

yes

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
ktP0fwO.gif

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
All I could think of when I read the Werecat entry is "Solembum Solembum Solembum Solembum Solembum..." If you don't know who that is go read the Inheritance Cycle and come back. Such good books :3

Anyway, I'm in for my second PC Mafia! Sign me up Scotty!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
All I could think of when I read the Werecat entry is "Solembum Solembum Solembum Solembum Solembum..." If you don't know who that is go read the Inheritance Cycle and come back. Such good books :3

I've read the first part years ago and wanted to read its sequels too, but was busy and forgot that over time. Thanks for remembering me, now I know what I should read in my summer break.

Circuit

Years
I've read the first part years ago and wanted to read its sequels too, but was busy and forgot that over time. Thanks for remembering me, now I know what I should read in my summer break.

I'm now reading the first book in German. It's incredibly hard, but I have the English translations too, so they help.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I'm now reading the first book in German. It's incredibly hard, but I have the English translations too, so they help.

My problem is exactly the other way around. I prefer to read fantasy in English, because that feels better to me. Additionally to that, the writing style often feels more natural if the book isn't translated. But the problem is that my library hasn't many English books aside from the famous literature. I just checked and they only have the first book in English. So yeah...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2023

I love this series! Reading it in German's gonna be sehr schwer, but more power to you for doing it! And having the English version will def help ;)

Circuit

Years
My problem is exactly the other way around. I prefer to read fantasy in English, because that feels better to me. Additionally to that, the writing style often feels more natural if the book isn't translated. But the problem is that my library hasn't many English books aside from the famous literature. I just checked and they only have the first book in English. So yeah...

I know someone here who thinks the same way as you actually. And what? You need to tell said library that they need to bring in all the books in English tomorrow :P

Yukari

If there is still a slot left then I am coming back from the dead.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just so people know (for those who are all 'NO MORE MAFIAS PLS') this is the only time when we'll be having three active mafias at once because new forum aw yeah let's hype! Once one of the other Mafias end there will always only be two active mafias at a time so to not overwhelm everyone. All other mafias will be in queue until their time. c:

Back