• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SirMalo kicks in

Years
Hello everyone,

I'm SirMalo, a 24-year-old French laywer-to-be, also known on the Pokéweb as Speed or Speedialga (on DeviantArt).
I really like to rip stuff from games, create Fakemons and maps, and share knowledge and ideas about Pokémon in general. I hope I'll be able to show you a bit of my creations soon :)

See ya!

Years
Hi and welcome here!

Check out our Art Studio section where you can showcase your work. Are you working on a ROM Hack/Fan game or do you just like making Fakemons and maps?

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Whoo, welcome to the forum, mon! You actually joined the day after my birthday XD anyway enjoy your time here!

Years
Thank you!

I'll make sure to create a thread in the Art Studio section when I'll have enough recent work to show. Besides I'm working on a clean and complete HGSS tileset for everybody to use ; again, I'll share the first part in a few moments :)

I'm also working on a fangame with the PSDK engine, by my friend Nuri Yuri, with a few Fakemons, a brand new region and some cool mechanics!

Years
ahhh yes as an artist pls do post in the art gallery! Would love to see what you create =) Good luck with your fangame also, and a very big welcome to the world of PC <3

Years
Hey, I'm also new to this site. I'm working on a romhack myself, so it's interesting to see someone who likes making fakemons. I wish you and your friend luck on that romhack!

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Heyaaaaa there Marlo-san! Welcome to the world of Pokecommunity.
Ah a lawyer, what a rare sight hehe. And you also do art, that's pretty cool. I would really REALLY love to see your art. Good luck with your future creations. Anyway I hope you enjoy it here and stick with us always! See ya around!

Back