• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, my alt account got banned from a MMO game for being suspicious of having duped scrolls but I did not have duped scrolls. The scrolls I had, I bought them from the cash shop and the GM's tools failed on detecting items that were real or duped.

Have you ever been to a club?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Nah, I'm not the type to go clubbing. Perhaps if the club was sophisticated enough...

Have you ever seen the Eiffel Tower, or a similar monument?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
No, but I did get suspected for having duped items that were created by hackers.

Have you ever donated for a website or game?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, but not by itself. I used to share the bathroom with my sister and when I'm in the shower, my sister would walk in and god knows what she's doing and then she would leave and turn off the lights forgetting that I'm in the shower and I would have to tell her to turn the lights back on. My sister spaces out too much and is always in her own little world.

Have you ever seen a student kick a teacher?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
No.

Have you ever been able to accurately predict what was going to happen during a movie?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Yeah most of the time. Especially with some horror films, I love horror films and I can predict what happens a lot of the time. Even got the lines down. For other movies, maybe Marvel movies cause they tend to get formulaic.

Have you ever been insulted by someone older than you and in a higher position of authority

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I had an overall good childhood, playing pokemon and blissfully unaware of a lot of things. Although I was bullied and had little friends. My grandparents were also a burden on our family and never appreciated my parents for looking after them and my mom was a little crazy too.

Have you ever been in a bad friendship?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, my friend I know from childhood abandoned me in a mall and it's a long story.

Have you ever broke up with a friend?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I've distanced myself from certain friends

Have you ever been to a summer camp?

TY

never, dont even know if those exist here

Have you ever had to redo a year of school?

TY

Fortnite, everywhere I see people praising it while I just think the game (and its genre in general) are meh

have you ever had a day where you didn't want to eat at all?

Years
Yes, there have been days when I was sick and didn't want to eat, but I still forced myself to eat something even if it was just a cup of broth.

Have you ever memorized anime theme songs in their original Japanese?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Yeah, back when I watched TV, which was quite a few years ago. Choosing what to watch and when to watch it is soo much better! These days the advertisements are more entertaining than the actual shows.

Have you ever broken a bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back