• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Info: Events Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Hi! It's been a long time coming and I just haven't gotten around to it, but I've decided to archive old events (cough LoPC) and condense things in a way that's more streamlined and simple, and I'll try to use this as a central hub of all events and major threads and see how this goes.

With this I can also clean up the splash and tags, so look forward to that soon as well!

It'll also serve as a central leaderboard so that at any point, past event winners can come back to view their achievements and contributions to VG.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
This obviously isn't every VG event we've had, but most of them in the past year or two and I do plan on adding more to it in the future!

Other ideas for this thread:

• I'd like to make a clubs directory if more of them pop up in the future, possibly showcase Let's Plays here as well.
  • Organization of thread is subject to change, I know it's not optimal right now but I'm working on it!
  • I'd like to showcase past winners of events in this thread too & maybe the results of GCCs, rather than having you click on each link to see the results of each event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back