• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Team Anime

Introduction:

Hello Everyone. I am Aryan. I actually joined PC to download rom hacks and I eventually got the idea to make a rom hack myself. This hack will be called "Pokemon Adventures in Hoenn". As the thread title states, the hack will be based on Hoenn Anime. I have never seen a Hoenn anime game so I am trying to make one. It will contain seasons 6,7,8 and 9 of the Anime. I hope that with all your help and some ASM, we can make this hack the best hack ever. Hacking is just fun and I want this fun to be created into a big achievement. I want this anime hack to be as popular as other anime hacks like Ashgray but I can't do it without your help. I am good at spriting and can make scripts and maps as well.

Current Project:

Pokemon Adventures in Hoenn (Ruby Hack)

Story:

Most of you have watched the anime so you know the story. You are Ash Ketchum and you are going to travel Hoenn with your Pikachu. Prof. Elm will guide you and you will meet anime characters like May,Max and Brock in the game. You have the goal to become the best pokemon trainer in the world by battling and training your pokemon. You will also go to the Battle Frontier in this game.

Features:

Recreation of Hoenn Anime
Same story as the anime
New Sprites
New Scripts
New Maps
New Tiles
Day and Night System
Gym leaders with the same team the anime
Play as Ash Ketchum
Goal to become the best pokemon trainer

....and a lot more!

Help Wanted:

Scripter
Mapper
Title Screen Editor
ASM Hacker (many of things will be by ASM only so please join if you know ASM)
OW Spriter
Trainer Spriter
Banner Maker
Alpha/Beta Tester
General Helper

Any other suggestions will be appreciated

Team Members:

Aryan143: Spriter,General Helper, emergency Scripter and Mapper
TweenyTodd: Scripter,Beta Tester,General Helper
BlueEon: Trainer and OW Spriter

Application Form:

Code:
Nickname:
Skills:
Applying As:
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):
Timezone:
Contact Info(I prefer PMs):
Will you be Dedicated and Active?:

Last edited:

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years
Nickname: TweenyTodd
Skills: Scripter, Basic Mapping
Applying As: Scripter / Beta Tester / General Helper
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated): none
Timezone: EST
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): pm me or email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Will you be Dedicated and Active?: Definitely

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
You are both in. I will give assignments to you all when we get some more team members. And also I have decision to make. We will release 3 Alphas and Betas after that. Each Alpha will contain 10 episodes and each beta will contain 20 episodes. If you see any problems in this, feel free to post in the thread.

Last edited:

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years
You are both in. I will give assignments to you all when we get some more team members. And also I have decision to make. We will release 3 Alphas and Betas after that. Each Alpha will contain 10 episodes and each beta will contain 20 episodes. If you see any problems in this, feel free to post in the thread.

I got no problem with it. It seems like a good idea.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021

That's cool. I Agree On That.

EDIT:BTW, What does ASM mean

Last edited:

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years
EDIT:BTW, What does ASM mean

ASM is Assembly Code. Basically, you can do stuff that isn't programmed into the game.
Here's the best I can find on ASM: by KARATEKID552

I'd like to add that this is the first hack i'll be doing on Emerald. Everything I've done so far has been on FireRed.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
ASM is Assembly Code. Basically, you can do stuff that isn't programmed into the game.
Here's the best I can find on ASM: by KARATEKID552

I'd like to add that this is the first hack i'll be doing on Emerald. Everything I've done so far has been on FireRed.

I still don't understand... Can you tell me why Aryan has used ASM hacker in the Help Wanted Section?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I have put ASM Hacker in the Help Wanted Section because there are some events in anime that can't be put into the game without ASM.
EDIT: Hey guys I have decided to switch the base to Ruby because of certain programs only working with Ruby.

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
I have put ASM Hacker in the Help Wanted Section because there are some events in anime that can't be put into the game without ASM.
EDIT: Hey guys I have decided to switch the base to Ruby because of certain programs only working with Ruby.

Hmm... I get it now, but not fully. For example...?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
For example, in the anime while battling Roxanne, Pikachu can hit Geodude with Thunder besides it being a Ground type. In our hack, that will be only possible via ASM.
Also guys, we will be following this list and episodes explained here-

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Advanced_Generation_series_episodes

I have got some tiles for our hack-

2qbeovp.jpg

If any team members thinks that these tiles are bad, please post in the thread. (Don't mind about that door in the grass, this is a tile rom base and we are going to redesign the maps anyways.

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Thanks, now I know what ASM is. The tiles are good, I'd rate them 8.5/10. Add a Day/Night System.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
The Day/Night system is there. This picture was taken from A-Map so it didn't showed any Day/Night difference.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
As long as you remember to credit the creator of said ROM Base (me :P) and remember to give credits to all of the people I listed when I posted that base, feel free to use it as you wish.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hello, I wanted to tell that we just need a mapper before we can proceed so please join if you are a mapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back