• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Forgive me if I do this wrong. I don't typically post on forums out of shyness, but I've become so engrossed in Pokemon Moon that I'm willing to toss aside my social shortcomings in a most likely failed attempt to reach out to people and make friends who share the same love for this game. I'm excited/anxious to meet anyone who finds it equally difficult to put their 3Ds down (despite occupational obligations in the near future, [don't] help me please).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Forgive me if I do this wrong. I don't typically post on forums out of shyness, but I've become so engrossed in Pokemon Moon that I'm willing to toss aside my social shortcomings in a most likely failed attempt to reach out to people and make friends who share the same love for this game. I'm excited/anxious to meet anyone who finds it equally difficult to put their 3Ds down (despite occupational obligations in the near future, [don't] help me please).
Hello Mish~ Don't worry! It's easy to be friendly here. I mean, if you want, you can just post in threads and be happy with that. You can also message people privately on their profiles, or even join our Discord server and chat live with other members c: But that's advanced maybe, haha, I hope you'll do what you feel comfortable with though!

Let me know if you need help finding your way around, alright?

Years
SuMo are definitely amazing. I'm really loving those games as well as the characters and music they brought to the franchise. Makes me wanna turn on my 3DS but I'm waiting for Bank to be compatible first so I can jump back into everything at the same time. ;o; ....Soon!

Welcome to PC Mish. You're in a great place full of likeminded people here and we're very happy to have you. =)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yeah, I find it tricky to put it down too. :] I dig Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Sun as well! I think they're my favourite series of pokemon games now! Feel free to check out our Gen 7 board to chat about the games there too; you'll meet loads of people there!

Have a happy holiday, and a great new year, yeah? And I hope we can become great friends. <33

Back