• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
Sorry about that I just skimed through your post i didnt actually read the quote

You must have not read the first post in the entire thread, then, either, since it clearly stated "Please do not post in this thead posting Wesley's sprite pack because it is of no use to me" there too. :I

Also, this is continuing to look fantastic. I'd offer to help, but spriting, sadly, is not my thing. :C

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Hey, if you didn't know, Wesley made some resized sprites awhile ago, I'll PM them to you.
(loljk)

Anyway, this project sounds pretty interesting. I would love to help, but I suck horrendously at resizing... Nice to know someone's finally getting nice gen IV+ sprites into Ruby, kinda tired of seeing the crappily resized pokemon in hacks. >.>

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
28a732a.png

i remember u not liking the back sprites of gen V so i didnt resize that...dont know how u are going to do it....

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Sorry about the lack of updates recently (actually, I'm not sorry at all, lololol), I've been busy with more important things in life.

...but at least we have Ambipom now :P
477u.png

i remember u not liking the back sprites of gen V so i didnt resize that...dont know how u are going to do it....
If you looked at the Gen V Pokemon so far, you'll notice the backsprites are entirely custom.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2021
I've been taking a bit of a break from spriting as real life has picked back up in terms of time commitments. But, i do come bearing a few more gifts.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I've been taking a bit of a break from spriting as real life has picked back up in terms of time commitments. But, i do come bearing a few more gifts.
Spoiler:
I'll definitely be using the backs, thanks! I won't be using any of the fronts though, sorry.

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Sorry about the lack of updates recently (actually, I'm not sorry at all, lololol), I've been busy with more important things in life.
I think I can say for the most part we all shouldn't care because of the time. At least you are doing this in the first place. It's sad to see so little amount of people supporting you in this project. I still think many support you along with me so good luck.

TheOrangePichu

Currently working on new hack
Years
Definitely supporting this. I just want to get this very stupid question across, but is this all public?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Hope this project is still going strong! I love it!
Third gen sprites are just ugly, I love having good indexed 5th and 4th gen sprites.
Good luck! :]

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
Wow, Really good work here, I'm supporting this 100% as most other resizes are no where near as good quality as these are!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2014
Chaos Rush Will you continue this project? I can take your sprite to my hack? I will be give credit for you. Please write and say when Project 649 Ruby will be download

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Definitely supporting this. I just want to get this very stupid question across, but is this all public?

Hope you don't mind if I pop in on this thread too :P
Loving this, and I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" a few of these (giving credit, of course) to use for my ROM mod. Working on something, and trying to put Sinnoh into Hoenn is not exactly fun :S

Chaos Rush Will you continue this project? I can take your sprite to my hack? I will be give credit for you. Please write and say when Project 649 Ruby will be download
Of course you guys can use these sprites, why do you think this thread even exists?

And no, I did not quit. I'm still working on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back