• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéggs - welcome members, hatch pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

QfP42oz.png

Eggy number 1

QfP42oz.png

Eggy number 2

Enjoy! :] Hope they hatch into something good!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Tomorrow is going to be a new event, guys! So keep up the good work. :D

Whoa! Your Growlithe is evolving!

growlithe.gif

Congrats! Your Growlithe evolved into...

arcanine.gif

Arcanine!
A Pokémon that has been admired since the past for its beauty. It runs agilely as if on wings.

For evolving this Pokemon... you also get a new medal!

50px-Medal-adventure1.png

Evolution Beginner: You've evolved your first Pokemon!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

There we are:

tumblr_inline_n7t6sjBG0o1siy8qw.gif

It's an Buneary!

buneary.gif

Its ears are always rolled up. They can be forcefully extended to shatter even a large boulder.

You also get a medal!

50px-Medal-special1.png

First Step: You've hatched your first egg! Your first step into greatness begins!

Egg #1:

It's Starly!

starly.gif

They flock in great numbers. Though small, they flap their wings with great power.

Annnnd Egg #2:

A Houndour!

houndour.gif

It uses different kinds of cries for communicating with others of its kind and for pursuing its prey.

Years
Ohohohohoho. Of course, it is I, the most powerful of powers. The most wondrous of wonders! I am Team Rocket's declaration of liberation from other's poor Pokemon! I am justice and I am truth *mutter-mutter* (of course, as I thought, the wet mops are buying it)!

Have no fear when Team Rocket is near! With my new powers of nursery, I will hat- *crack* hm... ,"(uh-oh);... ha... hahaha! No matter! That egg was... erm... hm... destined... Yes! Destined, of course it was! To be the most delicious omelet Team Rocket's top chef/music director ever produced, of course, and in no way was it possibly fertilized whatsoever *mutter* (I better snatch a new one...) Aha! An omelet fit for a king this egg turned out to be! The pinnacle of what every Rocket must strive to be! JDJ, that's me!

Years
24 posts

Spoiler:

Ohohohohoho! What do I do with all these posts? I'll just collect eggs. Yup. I'll sit on them myself if I must. Certainly I can't... 'damage' them as much as the last one, no? So... what's that... *breaks out the oldest accountant's calculator of all time* ah, yes. Due to the calculations, someone owes me something for this... ah, five eggs, to be more precise, and one banked post (which, of course, I will be responsible enough to keep track of).

EDIT: Now just in! 24 posts then! Bang. That means six eggs, one evolution and one banked. That is to say, if I calculated it all properly and above board, of course. I don't do that 'one sentence' malarkey.

Edit: Made another one. That now makes 25.

Edit: Wait... You can hatch shiny eggs? Just give me five of them.

This Rocket can't wait to see what pops out of those eggs. Are you using RNG? You're using RNG aren't you? *mutters* kneel before N.O.D- I mean Team Rocket.

image.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sure can!
It's a... feisty Snorunt!

tumblr_ng9upoq07x1s5h198o1_500.gif

I will evolve it for you, but you need to remember that the Main Street rules asks you to not make generic welcomes like that. It's kind of rude to just reply the same thing to every new member and ask them to join your event without actually replying to what they wrote about themselves. Maybe try to be a bit more personal to make people feel welcome properly? <3

Lopunny is yours though!

tumblr_n7ow6mV7Pz1ttdkobo1_400.gif

I'm down to try this out. Let's hope I get some power with my 1st egg
Welcome! good luck (;

GO_Egg.png

take the eggs TAKE THEM

GO_Egg.png
GO_Egg.png

Allll the eggs!

GO_Egg.png

Spoiler:

Ohohohohoho! What do I do with all these posts? I'll just collect eggs. Yup. I'll sit on them myself if I must. Certainly I can't... 'damage' them as much as the last one, no? So... what's that... *breaks out the oldest accountant's calculator of all time* ah, yes. Due to the calculations, someone owes me something for this... ah, five eggs, to be more precise, and one banked post (which, of course, I will be responsible enough to keep track of).

EDIT: Now just in! 24 posts then! Bang. That means six eggs, one evolution and one banked. That is to say, if I calculated it all properly and above board, of course. I don't do that 'one sentence' malarkey.

Edit: Made another one. That now makes 25.

Edit: Wait... You can hatch shiny eggs? Just give me five of them.

This Rocket can't wait to see what pops out of those eggs. Are you using RNG? You're using RNG aren't you? *mutters* kneel before N.O.D- I mean Team Rocket.

image.png
Jesus. Well alright. I shall grant you six eggs for now, and then you can choose which ones to evolve and not! Well. You'll technically have 7 eggs since you're granted one upon signing up too <3

1864161477.gif
1864161477.gif
1864161477.gif
1864161477.gif
1864161477.gif
1864161477.gif
1864161477.gif

I have one questions. Firstly why this thread name change pokeggs to pokeggs teamrocket edition.
Because we had an event where you could rescue Team Rocket pokémon eggs that turned out to be shiny pokémon~!

As for myself, I will evolve my shiny Gastly~
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9440453#post9440453
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9443708#post9443708
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9443707#post9443707
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9443706#post9443706
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9447743#post9447743

hqdefault.jpg

Years
Stuff and things

I'm ah... a bit confused. If I start off with one egg (without any additional posts, as you stated everyone receives one from the start) and receive six that's seven, I understand everything up until this part.

Is it three posts to receive an egg? I'm not seeing the math here properly I suppose. If three posts net you a new egg, then not counting the 'free' egg would equal 18, no? So of those 25 posts, 18 were used to collect new eggs? Would it be possible, for sake of continuity (and OCD) to only have six eggs, and not seven? I'm just trying to see where my math went wrong. Is it five posts to receive an egg and not three? Or does the number increase with each egg received? Are these AAA Jumbo Grade eggs? What makes them SPECIAL (Brought to you by: Vault-Tec™)?

Edit: Just re-read the OP. So one egg is indeed free. There isn't a limit to the eggs you can receive (I just want six honestly, and didn't know you started with one by posting here, honestly Abey). So it is indeed three posts to hatch an egg specifically. I'm now armed with new information. So, if I only wanted six eggs total, I'd use 15 posts to receive five eggs for a total of six, no? Okay, with those six eggs I would have an excess of ten posts to play with, letting me hatch a total of three eggs and leaving me with one post
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png
, if such were the case.

So long as it's alright with you I'd prefer the posts were used for: Five eggs (15 posts), three hatchings (9 posts). Unless I'm seeing something wrong here. I'd appreciate it.

Oh, and Team Rocket rules. Smell you later.

Edit: I just now re-read what I had originally posted. It did indeed say I'd just collect eggs, so my bad. I just didn't know about the 'unlimited' factor there. That is all.

More Post Edits: 1 2 3

Edit again: Sorry, but how do you get Team Rocket eggs again?

Edit edit of the previous edit of more posts: 1 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back