• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know Photoshop very well; I think the thing posted was on GIMP. I used to know better stuff, but my memory must have booted it at some point. T:

Don't have time to read all of that right now, but, wow, I will never be able to do that haha. I have stuff to do, but when I get back, I'll look up what you mentioned.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I love artists that mix graphics with traditional art. Artists like Shinkiro. Some of the best stuff *_* I love it!

SFCTPB01-CoverA.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I love the lush green Supporters now have to differentiate themselves from the mods(I'm assuming that's why)Change the little picture thingy that says what you are and it will be complete!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That totally threw me off when I first noticed it. T:

I can't draw because that program still won't work and now Photoshop is telling me about a program error. I'm going to lose my mind.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I haven't drawn digitally in a while, my photoshop keeps crashing too. I've done digital doodles, but the last time I've painted something was like.. last year in my blog vvvvv which is pretty terrible. I want to contribute to the new drawover/paintover thread because I find it fun to give other artists another perspective :3

Years
Yeah it's nice! Though I still think there should be some sort of PINK implemented somehow :3 Pink for special occasions?? :33

Maybe pink might become the new Event Organizer userbar color during Get Together events?

I love the lush green Supporters now have to differentiate themselves from the mods(I'm assuming that's why)Change the little picture thingy that says what you are and it will be complete!

Yeah, I remember back in my first venture to the VIP Forum and the "demotion" of the Assistant Admins sorta led to this, the Supporters stealing green from the AA's. At least we keep the italics cos I saw the Who's Online list and I found it hard to tell Supporters and regular members apart.

As for the userbar color, someone should work on that soon.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah it could be! Or they could shuffle everything around and mods may one day become pink >:3!! Muahaha!

:3 I liked the old light blue though.. but I welcome the green, especially in time for St. Patty's day :3

No assistant admins were a tier under Admins and a tier above super mods. They've been abolished.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh god we already have members that don't know what assistant admins were....

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello everyone! I am back, just received some results today. As expected, i did 100% for English but 60% for French Literature haha.
I didn't see the green usernames but it's kinda cool.

Years
Assistant Admins? You mean the super mods?

They were once nudged between S-Mods and Staff Admins.

When the group got abolished, Ausaudriel, Sylphiel and Morkula got moved to the Staff Admins. Went later joined them too.

And then the Supporters were debating on stealing the green but of a different shade. In fact this new color is similar to what the Event Organizer userbars were in Get Together events.

I may never change my current profile ever again, since having green on an Oshawott background would look weird to me. The black ensures all text does not hurt my eyes.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh god we already have members that don't know what assistant admins were....
Doesn't change the fact that even us new bees can be as hip and awesome as you veterans. And thanks for the clear up, nice to know the history of a forum I'm on.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No there's nothing wrong with new members, I was just shocked because it feels like I'm such a new member and everyone else has been at PC for like a decade more than me so when there are members that don't know a history-related thing that I know, I'm...shocked.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Touj, I think becoming a moderator means you no longer are a "new member". x;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
No there's nothing wrong with new members, I was just shocked because it feels like I'm such a new member and everyone else has been at PC for like a decade more than me so when there are members that don't know a history-related thing that I know, I'm...shocked.

Ya ol' youngin!!! *throws cane*

Do you know about the old T-Dome Toujours?

Congrats JNathan! And wow a perfect score!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back