• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I want a hug from a Cyndaquil! If there were any panda Pokemon, I want a huge panda-hug from it too. xD Speaking of panda Pokemon, GF should make one! I INSIST. <3

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
*High fives Blaziken*Because hugging a Blaziken would be awkward.

I want a hug from a Cyndaquil! If there were any panda Pokemon, I want a huge panda-hug from it too. xD Speaking of panda Pokemon, GF should make one! I INSIST. <3

Isn't Spinda sort of inspired by a panda?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I didn't even notice until Glitchguy pointed it out.

Pffft doesn't anyone think it just would be cool to have an Ekans chilling out on their neck? <3 Ah I'm just being impatient because I don't want to wait until my snake is big enough to curl around my neck without getting lost in my hair. x:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I think my first Pokemon card was a fake Growlithe. Remember the old fake cars? Kinda...faded purple. They were more narrow?

A friend gave them to me. XD When I finally bought some legit cards I was like "These are too wide!"

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My first cards were a pile a few inches thick from my friend's brother.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My first Pokemon card was a Charmander I found at a swap meet back when I was around 6, wasn't that scratched up either so I figured why not.

Snow's finally melting yay.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I see Drakow is continuing my trend of liking your own posts, lol.

I don't remember what my first card was but I do remember getting the limited edition Mew card at the theatre, and I thought it was fake so I almost threw it away, but then I found out it was real lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I used to have a Dark Charizard card, but lost it. D: It was a birthday gift from my sister's fiance (he likes Pokemon). My best cards now are probably my Rayquaza and Deoxys cards (I think that's what it's called...horrible memory). I've stopped buying them, though- it's not very interesting to play it by myself. >_>

I do have Mawile card that's so fake it's pitiful. I will forever keep that card, though- it was my first bootleg Pokemon item. My only other one being this deformed-looking stuffed Pikachu. I used to have a real one, but it went missing.

Years
I see Drakow is continuing my trend of liking your own posts, lol.

I don't remember what my first card was but I do remember getting the limited edition Mew card at the theatre, and I thought it was fake so I almost threw it away, but then I found out it was real lol.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7402155&postcount=1609

Oh yeah I remember my first ever booster pack of Pokemon cards. Me and my bro each got a pack and I pulled a Magnemite and a holofoil Magneton with an electric energy too! But because I was such a scrub I traded that Magneton for an uncommon Pidgeotto. But it's good in a way to get ripped off when you're a kid, cause I learnt quick about the way of the hustler and how not to get hustled rofl.

Years
I think I still have a few Pokemon cards. Someone gave them to me, but I never had anyone else to play with so I never used them. Don't even remember what I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back