• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Just in case this helps solve the name bug...
I went back to New Bark Town, cut down the tree and got the hidden Pikachu. Then I went back to route 37, and headbutted a tree, entering a battle with Shedinja. Halfway through the battle, my name changed from Awec to Awe. Perhaps it's something to do with receiving event Pokemon?

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
Yea that seems 2 happen alot my name also changed when i did this maybe it's a bug he's working on fixing?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 3, 2023
Quick question, can Shiny Gold be played on any Mac computers? (Since Virtual Boy isn't as updated on Mac as it is for PC.)

Electric

Kanto Champion;Battling Ranger
Years
I have a problem with beta 5!
Whenever you go into the violet pokecenter, the mapping get A**led and you cant get out, it sucks completely!

I have lost loads of things from that!

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
I have a problem with beta 5!
Whenever you go into the violet pokecenter, the mapping get A**led and you cant get out, it sucks completely!

I have lost loads of things from that!

That happened to me too. Just don't go in that Pokemon Center, that's all I can say.

kyogre1940

Ultimate Champion
Years
Ack, I found another glitch.
I'm playing SGX, and I have the GS Ball.
I go to Elm, and he keeps saying he'll call me if something's up.
I have not hatched the Togepi egg. I tried it, but he won't even look at it. He'll keep saying he'll call me if something is up. I call him on the phone booth, he asks me to come. I come, he says the same thing. D: I want Celebi! Help, somebody!

dragon92

Embrace the darkness...
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I have not hatched the Togepi egg. I tried it, but he won't even look at it. He'll keep saying he'll call me if something is up. I call him on the phone booth, he asks me to come. I come, he says the same thing. D: I want Celebi! Help, somebody!

I have exactly the same prob.I watched a video in YouTube showing that Elm should call you when you enter Cerulean City,blabbing something about having two Kanto badges etc.,but,I tried it lots of times,it just won't work...

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2010
After you cal prof elm on the phone, go with the SS. AQUA to johto en go then to prof elm.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Well I just wanted to comment on the matching game. I like it alot it looks like one of those addicting games I'm gonna play forever lol but great job it looked like it was pretty difficult to make but it looks like it came out great. Keep up the awesome work zel!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Zel, please keep in mind, that no matter how much you work through, this hack would probably be the first to actually finish a Fire Red Hack.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Woah, Shiny Gold's back!
Good luck with it. Can't wait to see the next update.

Back