• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
why don't you put a gym in each extra city or town. You know since Gary got 10 badges and there are only 8.

rayquaza911

Legendary Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Hey Metapod, I just played your beta 2.5 and I reached to the farthest episode "The Purr-fect hero". Though I don't have a Meowth and don't know where to find one.

It's an amazing hack but I like to point out some things.

- When I traded my butterfree with the raticate I never got the chance to trade back so now I'm stuck with the stupid rat , and couldn't release butterfree later. lol.
- For "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon", could it be possible to have Charmeleon evolve into Charizard and then battle Aerodactyl?
- Sucks I can't enter Bulbasaur's garden since I evolved everyone LOL.

This is a great hack can't wait for that movie scene!

Red4190

Kanto Champion
Years
You can trade back for butterfree.........Just go back to the guy once it starts to rain

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey Metapod, I just played your beta 2.5 and I reached to the farthest episode "The Purr-fect hero". Though I don't have a Meowth and don't know where to find one.
It's in grass patch close to the Princess episode if I recall correctly.

- When I traded my butterfree with the raticate I never got the chance to trade back so now I'm stuck with the stupid rat , and couldn't release butterfree later. lol.
- Sucks I can't enter Bulbasaur's garden since I evolved everyone LOL.
You can say it's of the pros of this hack, these things are not essential ;) You just get to see scene, nothing else, so you don't really need to do it :)

- For "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon", could it be possible to have Charmeleon evolve into Charizard and then battle Aerodactyl?
Unfortunately Charmeleon won't evolve. I don't think even ASM could enforce evolution.

why don't you put a gym in each extra city or town. You know since Gary got 10 badges and there are only 8.
Yeah Shigeru did get more then 8 badges but we are playing as Satoshi :)

rayquaza911

Legendary Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
I guess another option is once Aerodactyl picks you out of the cave, you find near him 20 rare candies and use them on your lv. 16 Charmeleon, then you fight him. Though it might just make people want to use it all on another Pokemon that's already like Lv.40 :\

I guess you can say you need a Charizard to continue haha

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
It's in grass patch close to the Princess episode if I recall correctly.
This is true, but the encounter rate for Meowth is like .001%. It would be nice if Metapod could increase it to at least 10%.

Unfortunately Charmeleon won't evolve. I don't think even ASM could enforce evolution.
If you can get Charmeleon to evolve during the match with Aerodactyl, you'll get the Charizard vs. Aerodactyl animation. It's a lot of effort to get Charmeleon to level 36 though...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
If you can get Charmeleon to evolve during the match with Aerodactyl, you'll get the Charizard vs. Aerodactyl animation. It's a lot of effort to get Charmeleon to level 36 though...

I have a suggestion. Maybe Metapod can make a script preventing the
Player to continue on (Right before the Aerodactyl battle) unless Charizard
is in the Player's party. That way, it'll be more like the anime.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
But then we'd get stuck with a mostly (with the lone exception of Cinnabar Gym, I would assume) useless Charizard for over 60 episodes. I'd rather be able to battle with Charmander and only evolve it shortly before "Charizard Chills."

Hey Metapod, did you read my previous post about the big glitch I discovered in "March of the Exeggutor Squad?"

Years
BEST pokemon hack ive played XD
1st time i lost 3 times in a row from brock misty and the undeffeated trainer XD.
it make me sad also every time, i need to free some of my pokemon ( butterfree primeape
haunter)

BUG i encounter
* some of my TM crash when i buy TM in saffron city
* after i got squirtle,... the suirtle quad show up again when i tried to fishing

pokemon FR gymshrk code WORKS XD,....

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
just wanted to say ive really enjoyed this. hope the update will b soon.. one fing did bother me though its chameleon not obeying its a right pain lol. second thing was squirtle - i had a full party wen he joined me and he has just dissapeared. hes not in the pc or anywhere but the pokedex says ive got him :S

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I guess another option is once Aerodactyl picks you out of the cave, you find near him 20 rare candies and use them on your lv. 16 Charmeleon, then you fight him. Though it might just make people want to use it all on another Pokemon that's already like Lv.40 :\
Are you for real?! Where are those Rare Candies?!
I did not find them :D

This is true, but the encounter rate for Meowth is like .001%. It would be nice if Metapod could increase it to at least 10%.
I presume it's approximately 10% I don't think it's 0,01%.
He's like on... 4th or 5th place of encounter rate.

Cool... I need to test it =D

But then we'd get stuck with a mostly (with the lone exception of Cinnabar Gym, I would assume) useless Charizard for over 60 episodes. I'd rather be able to battle with Charmander and only evolve it shortly before "Charizard Chills."
This is supposed to follow anime storyline exactly so it'd be better that way =)

pokemon FR gymshrk code WORKS XD,....
That's to be expected =D
Even though it's hack it's still Fire Red ROM =D

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
I love this Hack even more now that I actually took the time to use a translater to translate the Binary that Porygon says. The huge amount of binary translates to Porygon!

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I would say random battles are good. Some parts you are underleveled so you have to train up but random battles are good as they are.

Also metapod, I'm stuck in 2 events for my walkthrough, Jigglepuff and finding the Paras. Please get back to me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
jigglypuff needs berry juice to clear her throat, and paras is just in one of the random trees i think, just check all the trees until you find it.

(I just finished the 2.5 beta)

Back