Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Old January 5th, 2016 (4:32 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Leòmhann teine.

Nature: Sassy
    The Zodiac Challenge!

Yeah the name kind of tells you what this challenge is about but let me explain further.

First off let me explain that this is not my idea. I am posting it cause my friend doesn't have an account yet. Don't worry I asked and got permission to post it from them. Anyways all credit for this challenge goes to my friend who's username on another site is Mon_i_qua!

So for this challenge your team is decided by your date of birth AND your Chinese Zodiac animal and this is how:

1st Mon: Your first Pokemon is decided by your Zodiac animal. (The image above shows the years of each Zodiac look there to find yours.) So if you have say Rat as your Zodiac then your first Pokemon can be any rat or mouse related Pokemon in the game you are playing. Like for example Rattata. (P.S. If you were born before January 21st then your Zodiac is the one before the year you were born. Chinese new year is the 21st)
    2nd Mon: Take the day you were born and multiply it by the generation of the game then look it up in the regional dex.
    3rd Mon: Take the month you were born add it to the last two digits of the year you were born and look in the dex.
    4th Mon: Take the last two digits of the year you were born and catch the first Pokemon you see on the route corresponding to it. (In instances where the region does not have a route with that number you may round up or down to the closest one. For example if I were to do Sinnoh I would have to find route 01 but Sinnoh doesn't have route 01 instead I will have to round up to the closest one which I believe was 201. Note the first encounter doesn't count until you get your first Pokéballs like in a Nuzlocke.)
    5th Mon: Take the day you were born and the month, add them together and multiply by the gen of the game and look in the regional dex. (In instances where this number exceeds the number of Pokémon in the Pokédex you may divide by the generation number.)
    6th mon: Take the last two digits of the year you were born and multiply it by the gen. (Note if you get a number greater than the region dex then divide instead of multiplying if you get a fraction then just add everything.)

(I tested it out with my birth date and Zodiac for black 2 and got Hydreigon, Krokorock, Servine, Route 1 Pokemon, Trubbish (WHYYYYY), Pignite (so I get 2 starters))

Rule 1: If one or more of the Pokémon you get can't be captured in game after you defeat the first gym unless all of them cannot be acquired before the first gym you may hack or trade in that Pokemon but it must be legal and the same level as the lowest level in your team.
    Rule 2: If the first Pokemon you find on the route corresponding to the last two digits of your birth year faints then you will go through the rest of the game with five Pokémon.

Optional rules:
    1: Nuzlock rules (good luck to those who do this) if it faints it is boxed or released and you can't get another of that Pokemon.
    2: Ultimate mode: Play all 7 gens (hard mode hacks are allowed.)
    3: Asian nicknames! Your Pokemon must have Asian nicknames cause this is a Chinese Zodiac challenge.
    4: Pick your team using someone else's birth date and Chinese Zodiac animal!
    5: Anything else you might want to do.

Here is a list of all the Pokémon use able for each Zodiac (if anyone thinks I am missing some send me a vm or pm cause I don't know anything about the Gen 7 Pokémon):
    Dragon:
    Spoiler:
    All dragon type Pokémon (however if it becomes dragon type by mega evolving you must use the mega evolution in every battle after you get the mega ring and the stone!), Charizard, Gyarados.

Snake:
    Spoiler:
    Snivy line, Seviper, Ekans line, Dunsparce, Onix, Steelix, Milotic, Huntail, Gorebyss, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Tynamo.

Horse:
    Spoiler:
    Ponyta line, Blitzle line, Horsea line (and if anyone objects then don't use it), Girafarig.

Goat:
    Spoiler:
    Deerling line, Stantler, (I know they are deer but they fit this close enough), Skiddo line, Houndoom cause reasons, Glalie cause reasons as well, Mareep line, Cobalion, Virizion, and the other one that I always forget, and Keldeo cause duh.

Monkey:
    Spoiler:
    To be honest I don't think I need to point them out. Mankey line, Chimchar line, Pansage line, Pansear line, Panpour line, Aimpom line, Slakoth line, Darumaka line.

Rooster:
    Spoiler:
    Farfetched (so doubt any will use), Torchic line, and I got nothing else at the moment maybe Rufflet but it's evo is an eagle.

Dog:
    Spoiler:
    This is like half the Pokemon in the game it is raining dogs. Houndaur line, Growlithe line, Lillypup line, Smeargle, Snubbull line, Zorua line, Umbreon (fox), Jolteon (fox), Flareon (fox), Absol (fox like), Vulpix line (Fox are related to dogs so no complaints).

Pig:
    Spoiler:
    Spoink line, Tepig line, Swinub line (IT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT HAIRY HOG NOT A MAMOTH).

Rat:
    Spoiler:
    THEY BREED LIKE CRAZZY. Rattata line, Sintret line, Pattrat line, Pichu line, Pacharisu, Dedenne, Plusle, Minum, Emolga, Nido line, Zigzagoon line, Cyndaquil line, Chespin line, Sandshrew line, Azurill, Marill, Minccino line, Diglet line, Drillbur line.

Ox:
    Spoiler:
    Tauros, Bouffolant, Milktank (I know it is a cow but I am running low on pokemon to add here).

Tiger:
    Spoiler:
    Growlithe line (Tiger stripes), Meowth line, Purrloin line, Espeon, Glameow, Litleo line, Shinx line, Skitty line (Remove the y and realize how this was messed up), Espurr line.

Rabbit:
    Spoiler:
    Nido line (excluding Nido/queen/king), Buneary line, Bunnelby line, Audino, Azumarill (none of it's other forms).

Forum Username: Leòmhann teine
    Character name: Caelan
    Game(s): Emerald
    Ultimate(yes/no): No
    Optional rules: I have to use Asian themed nicknames.
    Zodiac: Dragon
    Team:
    Flygon

Nosepass (I have never used a rock type in game before.)

Grovile (*I'm so excited* starts playing.)

Route 101 Pokémon

Tentacool (Not happy about this. Tentacool is worse than Zubat!)

Sceptile (Well then...)

(note you do not have to do the images)

Challengers:
    Spoiler:
    Leòmhann tiene-Emerald-Dragon
    Kostucha-Sapphire-Rat-0/8
    LexAnarchy-Heartgold-Rat-8/16
    DarkChibimon-Leaf Green-Monkey
    LRachelR5-Emerald-Ox-0/8
    Disturb Not The Harmony-Emerald-Monkey
    Xander729-Red-Zodiac unspecified-0/8
    Disturb Not The Harmony-Red-Monkey-0/8

Ultimate Challengers:
    Spoiler:
    None yet

Champions:

Ultimate Champions:
    Spoiler:
    Disturb Not The Harmony-Red-Monkey-8/8

Send a vm or pm if you need help or have a question!

(First try at CSS code!)

Also if anyone has any ideas on what kind of Pokemon should be in which category(s) please tell me in PM/VM cause this is not as easy as it looks matching each Pokemon to all of the Zodiacs.

From MADA(Magic Arts Duel Academy)!
    Currently working on
    Pokemon Guardian of the Sacred Temple

Shiny Pokemon I have caught: Rapidash (SS), Linoone (E), Spinda (E), Bibarel (Pt), Weedle (FR), Garbodor (X), Chansey(x5) (X), Audino(x2) (X)

Hall of fame post: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9067116&postcount=8

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 14th, 2016 (2:05 PM).

It looks very similar to Date of Birth challenge, but gives you different options. I would like to participate but I have 2 questions:
      1. How does one born in 19xx and 2000 (1996 here) treat 4th mon when there is no Route 0, nor Route with number that high?
      2. What should I do with numbers exceeding Regional pokedex? I assume I should halve it?
      Old January 14th, 2016 (5:51 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kostucha View Post
        It looks very similar to Date of Birth challenge, but gives you different options. I would like to participate but I have 2 questions:
        1. How does one born in 19xx and 2000 (1996 here) treat 4th mon when there is no Route 0, nor Route with number that high?
        2. What should I do with numbers exceeding Regional pokedex? I assume I should halve it?
        Answer 1: If it has a 0 at the end and there is no route 0 (which there never is lol) then you round up to route 10 or the next highest route that has a 0 at the end.
        Answer 2: To be honest I didn't think you could get one exceeding regional dex but if you do then yes you halve it. (If you could please send me a PM or VM with an example where this happens so I can see if I could fix it at some point in the future please?)

Currently working on

Shiny Pokemon I have caught: Rapidash (SS), Linoone (E), Spinda (E), Bibarel (Pt), Weedle (FR), Garbodor (X), Chansey(x5) (X), Audino(x2) (X)

Hall of fame post: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9067116&postcount=8
        Old January 15th, 2016 (10:23 AM).

Forum username: Kostucha
          Game(s): Sapphire
          Optional rules: None
          Zodiac: Rat
          Team:
          1st Pokemon: Sandslash
          2nd Pokemon: Slakoth (will evolve)
          3rd Pokemon: Muk
          4th Pokemon: Route 106
          5th Pokemon: Mawile
          6th Pokemon: Starmie
          Old January 16th, 2016 (12:02 PM). Edited April 28th, 2016 by LexAnarchy.
          Lunacy at its finest.

Nature: Relaxed
            Sounds fun, let's do this!

Forum username: LexAnarchy
            Game(s): HeartGold
            Optional rules: none
            Zodiac sign: A freaking rat.

Pokes that I need to catch:

1) Sentret
            2) Spinarak
            3) Sunflora
            4) Route 48 Pokemon
            5) Bellsprout
            6) Kingdra

And I'm not going to evolve any of those, otherwise it would be sort of cheating.

My current team:

Phobia, lvl 36
            Honeypenny, lvl 34
            Frodo, lvl 32
            WickedLeaf, lvl 34
            Swoopster, lvl 34
            Krabby (HM Slave), lvl 10

Current location: Dragon's Den
            Badges: 8
            Old January 17th, 2016 (12:08 AM).

Nature: Brave
              Forum username: DarkChibimon
              Game(s): Leaf Green
              Optional rules: none
              Zodiac: Monkey
              Team:
              Mankey
              Bellsprout
              Kingler
              Route 9 pokemon
              Shellder
              Omanyte
              Old February 22nd, 2016 (6:59 PM).
              • Silver Tier

If my zodiac animal isn't available in a particular generation, am I not allowed to do this challenge on that game? I was interested in trying this out on the RBY re-releases, but none of the gen I Pokemon qualify as my zodiac animal (goat).
              Old March 26th, 2016 (2:29 PM).
              Ace Attorney

Nature: Quiet
                Forum username: EpicJackman
                Game(s): SoulSilver
                Optional rules: Will evolve Cleffa if that is okay
                Zodiac: Dragon
                Team:

1. Kingdra

2. Sunflora

3. Butterfree

4. Whatever I find on Route 10

5. Magneton

6. Cleffa

I'm not sure why I still use GPXPlus...
                Old April 17th, 2016 (11:51 AM).

Don't forget to do new posts in order to keep this thread alive. I will post an update soon.

Currently working on

Old April 26th, 2016 (8:15 AM).

Nature: Gentle
                    Username: LRachelR5
                    Game: Emerald
                    Ultimate?: No
                    Optional rules: Will evolve any NFEs
                    Team: Miltank, Kirlia, Grimer, Route 101 (no route 97), Vigoroth, Shuppet

Old May 19th, 2016 (3:54 PM). Edited May 19th, 2016 by Disturb Not The Harmony.

Forum username: Disturb Not The Harmony
                      Game(s): Red
                      Optional rules: can evolve Pokemon
                      Zodiac: Monkey
                      Team:
                      Mankey/Primeape
                      Arbok
                      Kingler
                      The first Pokemon on the nonexistent "Route 92"
                      Nidoqueen
                      Gastly (will evolve)

--

Update #1: Up to S.S. Anne
                      Spoiler:

Got off to a slow start -- starter was L13 by the time I finally found a Nidoran Female.
                      To my surprise, Nidoran Female is pretty good as a solo and requires only one Potion to take out the Jr. Trainer in Brock's Gym.
                      Unfortunately it proves unable to withstand Geodude and I go grind it to L16.
                      The Brock battle is very long, slow, and ultimately embarrassing for both involved. For instance, I finally verified that, after enough Poisonings, Brock just stops bothering with the Full Heals. I was surprised too.
                      I run past everything because I have an urgent appointment with Moon Stone.
                      I hold off on evolving because I wanted to do Misty with Nidorina, but it turns out that Nidoqueen's Body Slam is superior even with the weakness.
                      Shenlong the Ekans and Son Goku the Mankey join the team.
                      After an indecent amount of time grinding, I'm ready to board the S.S. Anne.

Queen Anne the L29
                      Body Slam
                      Bubblebeam
                      Scratch
                      Poison Sting

Future Surf-bearer. Current backbone of the team. (Sorry that I forgot about the nickname rule!)

Shenlong the L16
                      Wrap
                      Leer
                      Poison Sting

Will try to keep level even, but frankly I don't think it will get much use. Glare+Wrap strategies lose some of their efficacy as levels climb and Pokemon are capable of KOing during missed Wrap turns.

Son Goku the L13
                      Scratch
                      Leer

Will probably get the Dig and Body Slam TMs, just so I have a reason to have it on my team.

Future Members:
                      Gastly/Haunter

Will likely be given Thunderbolt. Possibly Fire Blast.

Kingler

Has little function, but may help take down Alakazam. Four-fifths of my team is weak to Psychic, and I predict my E4 runs will typically crash on trying to get past Rival's Alakazam. None of these Pokemon are particularly speedy, and Alakazam is, well, Gen 1 Alakazam. Should be interesting. I will probably be the source of 70% of the Indigo Plateau Mart's revenues.

Update #2: From the S.S. Anne to Indigo Plateau
                      Spoiler:

Taught Son Goku Dig and boarded the S.S. Anne. Hopped off in good shape.
                      Beat up Lt. Surge with a Mankey.
                      Headed through Rock Tunnel with no difficulties. Shenlong evolved.
                      Went to Celadon. Demolished the Rocket Hideout. Son Goku evolved.
                      Caught Yan Wang the Gastly in Pokemon Tower. Pokemon Tower Rival is not worth mentioning.
                      Yan Wang evolved.
                      Headed down to Fuchsia. Grabbed the HMs. Son Goku got Strength, Queen Anne got Surf.
                      Detoxed Koga's Gym with Yan Wang. His Weezing had the grace to blow itself up. Against a Ghost-type. Oh, Gen 1 AI.
                      Remembered that I never weeded out the Celadon Gym. Did so.
                      Beat down Silph Co. in short order. Special thanks to Yan Wang, who shrugs off most everything. Notably, I have been forced to resort to attempting to kill Psychics with a PRIMEAPE.
                      Taught Shenlong Earthquake.
                      Proceeded to attempt to brainwash Sabrina's Gym with, yes, a PRIMEAPE. It mainly worked! Aside from the final Alakazam, which ended up being defeated by Shenlong, of all things. Huh.
                      Headed through the Cinnabar Mansion with Surf. Queen Anne appreciated the EXP.
                      Blaine's Gym burned out.
                      Ground Giovanni's Gym into dust.

Beat up Rival's Pidgeot and Exeggcute with Shenlong as a sign of my contempt for those members of his team.
                      Gyarados fainted in one bolt from Yan Wang.
                      Rhydon washed out.
                      Alakazam suffered a OHKO critical Dig from Son Goku. Primeape is suddenly a very good Pokemon in my eyes.
                      Charizard is nearly OHKOed by Yan Wang. A Night Shade takes out the remaining HP.

And that's Rival.

Victory Road is a struggle, but I get through it. After buying 30x Max Potion, 10x Full Restore, 10x Full Heal, and 30x Revive, I'm ready for the Elite Four.

Don't ask.

Team:
                      Queen Anne the L45
                      Surf
                      Bubblebeam
                      Body Slam
                      Ice Beam

Yan Wang the L44
                      Hypnosis
                      Confuse Ray
                      Night Shade
                      Thunderbolt

Son Goku the L44
                      Dig
                      Strength
                      Body Slam
                      Seismic Toss

Shenlong the L37
                      Wrap
                      Glare
                      Earthquake
                      Bite

Dazhaxie the L15
                      Bubble
                      Leer

Update #3: Elite Four
                      Spoiler:

I deposit DUX the HM Slave and am ready to go.

Dewgong goes down to Yan Wang, albeit with minor difficulty due to its healing.
                      Cloyster is OHKOed by Yan Wang.
                      Slowbro is 2HKOed by Yan Wang.
                      Son Goku takes down Jynx in two Digs.
                      Lapras is eventually KOed by Yan Wang, who has to chug a Max Potion due to confusion.

Bruno's Onixes are both OHKOed by Queen Anne's Surf.
                      Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee are defenseless against Yan Wang, both going down in about three Night Shades.
                      Similarly Machamp, though it had a bit more bulk.

I finally remember to give Son Goku a Max Potion.
                      Son Goku chugs two more in the process of making its way through Agatha's switch gauntlet, and finally takes down Golbat.
                      Haunter is OHKOed by Dig.
                      Another two Max Potions as Son Goku makes its way through confusion.
                      And one Full Heal post-battle to cure Poison. Ugh, Agatha is annoying.

Thunderbolt does not OHKO Gyarados, but Yan Wang makes up the difference with Night Shade.
                      A Max Ether replenishes Night Shade as the Dragonairs are slowly KOed.
                      One Thunderbolt and a Night Shade take down Aerodactyl.
                      And Night Shade runs out of PP AGAIN due to healing. Oh well, Thunderbolt needs the other Max Ether more.

Yan Wang receives a Max Potion as we head into Rival.
                      Two Thunderbolts rid the world of Pidgeot.
                      All about the CONSTANT REVIVE TRAIN as we attempt to get past Alakazam! Surviving only due to it occasionally using Reflect, we FINALLY bring it down through the efforts of Son Goku. Yes, even with Rival firing a Full Restore. Also, Dazhaxie DID help kill Alakazam! ...by providing Revive fodder. In total, it took 9 Revives.
                      Two Max Potions to Son Goku as we head through Exeggcutor. I puzzle over its spam of Hypnosis as I play the Poke Flute, then realize that Hypnosis is its only Psychic-type attack. Ah, Gen 1 AI locking. Lovely sight.
                      Gyarados is OHKOed by Yan Wang's Thunderbolt.
                      Revive spam begins again as Charizard refuses to die! Finally, Queen Anne comes full circle and brings it down with Surf. She celebrates by hitting level 50.
                      (All in all, five Max Potions and eleven Revives -- close to double the item usage of the entire E4 up to now. My prediction that Alakazam would be a sticking point was correct.)

Final E4 item usage: x11 Max Potions, x11 Revives, x1 Full Heal, x2 Max Ethers... and repeated Poke Flute usages. I must be a master flute player by now.

Final team:
                      Spoiler:

Yan Wang the L44
                      Hypnosis
                      Confuse Ray
                      Night Shade
                      Thunderbolt

Despite a late arrival, very nearly the MVP. Between Thunderbolt and Hyper Beam immunity, it should be given the title of "Dragonslayer".

Son Goku the L44
                      Dig
                      Strength
                      Body Slam
                      Seismic Toss

Actually a very strong Pokemon, though I dismissed it as pure team filler when I got it. I never realized Primeape actually had decent speed. If it could survive Alakazam, it could kill it. That was admittedly a very large "if", but that was better than the rest of my team could say.

Queen Anne the L50
                      Surf
                      Bubblebeam
                      Body Slam
                      Ice Beam

M.V.P. Ah, that is one good Pokemon. From soloing the start of the run to providing crucial endgame assistance, she did a spectacular job. I'll admit she was mediocre in midgame, but her moveset brought her back for endgame. She even got to KO the rival starter! Fabulous job...

Shenlong the L37
                      Wrap
                      Glare
                      Earthquake
                      Bite

A good Pokemon, but not good enough. If Arbok had more bulk, it would be a fearsome Pokemon. Alas, it's stuck with both mediocre bulk and a Psychic weakness.

Dazhaxie the L15
                      Bubble
                      Leer

I realize it never hit Kingler status -- apologies. I just don't like the Krabby line much. Mediocre Special on a Water type? No thanks. Nidoqueen makes a better Water type than it does!

Fun challenge! Thanks for sharing it!
                      Old May 24th, 2016 (11:26 AM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Disturb Not The Harmony View Post
                        Fun challenge! Thanks for sharing it!
                        No problem glad you enjoyed it! Glad someone also finished it!

Currently working on

Old May 26th, 2016 (12:15 AM).
                        Disturb Not The Harmony Disturb Not The Harmony is offline

Thank you! It's an ingenious challenge that was fun to make work!

If I do any of the following teams, I'm going to allow evolution, obviously.

Johto:
                          Spoiler:

or
                          #48 -
                          #99 -
                          ...first Pokemon on Johto Route 32? (I was born in 1992, so I suppose I need to round to the first available route ending in 2.)
                          #62 -
                          #184 -

I lucked out SO much with Espeon. That's amazing!

Between Sandshrew and Mankey, looks like this will go Gold.

Hoenn:
                          Spoiler:

? Only real "ape" evolutionary line in Hoenn.
                          #72 -
                          #99 -
                          First Pokemon on Hoenn Route 102.
                          #93 -
                          #138 -

Since I have no version-exclusives or version-preferred this time, Emerald would probably be my best bet. Evolving, obviously. I get Aggron AND Slaking, though? That's awesome! Now to survive Slaking's awful ability...

I don't have the DS games available right now, so I stop at GBA generation. Both teams seem pretty original, though! (And Johto flees in terror from Water-types... ) If I have the time for these, this will continue to be a fun challenge!
                          Old June 22nd, 2016 (10:34 AM).

Nature: Calm
                            Forum username: AoTora
                            Game(s): Yellow
                            Optional rules: None
                            Zodiac: Dog
                            Team: Arcanine, Ivysaur/Venusaur, Hitmonlee, No route 94 in kanto, Kakuna/Beedrill, Gengar

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
                            Old June 22nd, 2016 (12:11 PM).

Username: Xander729
                              Game: Red
                              Team:

Arbok
                              Nidoqueen
                              Blastoise
                              Route 1
                              Clefable
                              Venusaur (I have to starters so I'm going to have to choose and I pick to toss Venusaur)

Fire Monotype - X
                              Potterlocke - X
                              Nidoking Solo- Red
                              Old June 23rd, 2016 (8:05 PM).

Xander's Pokemon Challenges

Pokemon Red Zodiac Challenge

- I selected Squirtle as my starter an finished the intro, my route 1 encounter was a pidgey so I get a flying type, I got a nidoran female on route 22 and headed through the forest, once I reached Pewter City I grinder everyone up to level 10 and next time I will fight Brock

My Badges: 0/8

My Team:

Squirtle Lv. 10 (Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble)
                                Pidgey Lv.10 (Gust, Sand Attack)
                                Nidoran F Lv. 10 (Tackle, Growl, Scratch

Fire Monotype - X
                                Potterlocke - X
                                Nidoking Solo- Red
                                Old July 10th, 2016 (10:43 AM). Edited November 10th, 2016 by Leòmhann teine.

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Xander729 View Post
                                  Username: Xander729
                                  Game: Red
                                  Team:

Arbok
                                  Nidoqueen
                                  Blastoise
                                  Route 1
                                  Clefable
                                  Venusaur (I have to starters so I'm going to have to choose and I pick to toss Venusaur)
                                  Please specify the Zodiac you are playing with. And I would like to ask everyone else to please post their updates in new posts. I don't go looking through your original post updates so I miss anyone that says they completed the challenge or reached a specific point not to mention it makes time go by and if the most recent post ends up being 30+ days old this challenge will be locked and discarded.

[Edit] I will post an update on my game soon!

Currently working on

Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:52 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Leòmhann teine.

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Imperator161 View Post
                                    If my zodiac animal isn't available in a particular generation, am I not allowed to do this challenge on that game? I was interested in trying this out on the RBY re-releases, but none of the gen I Pokemon qualify as my zodiac animal (goat).
                                    No you can still do the challenge. Just with only 5 Pokémon (4 if you miss your route Pokémon).

Working on my challenge. But it'll be a while before I post an update cause I'm playing with my Emerald version on my GBA (yes I still have one) and I'm doing soft resets till I get a shiny Treeko. I don't have any way to cheat in a second Treeko though so I will be stuck with out one. Unless I either get a Ditto by the time I reach the daycare or the shiny Treeko ends up being a girl. No matter what my challenge will take a while. I hope to see some updates from other people on their challenges and to get feedback. I really wanna revive this challenge cause it's a lot of fun and a friend of mine created it so I want others to enjoy it.

Currently working on

Old 1 Week Ago (10:06 AM).
                                    ''How tiresome!''

Nature: Lonely
                                      Forum Username: L'Belle
                                      Game(s): Heartgold
                                      Optional rules: No
                                      Zodiac: Snake
                                      Team: Arbok, Furret, Noctowl, Johto Route 29, Weedle/Beedrill, Bayleef/Meganium
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (1:39 AM).
                                      ''How tiresome!''

Nature: Lonely
                                        Just defeated Lance, completed this challenge.

Sponsored Links