• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

All Explosive Impact cards revealed

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Been keeping an eye on this too. I adore some of the more simplistic reprints.

That Tyranitar GX too. ♡_♡

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Been keeping an eye on this too. I adore some of the more simplistic reprints.

That Tyranitar GX too. ♡_♡

I think it's legit good. If you play a Pupitar to ensure it survives with energy as Pupi reduces damage done to it by 50 the turn it evolves (with a choice helmet it can reduce by 80, meaning that even with Beast Energy and Diance a Buzzwole GX can't damage it with jet Punch

Years
I think it's legit good. If you play a Pupitar to ensure it survives with energy as Pupi reduces damage done to it by 50 the turn it evolves (with a choice helmet it can reduce by 80, meaning that even with Beast Energy and Diance a Buzzwole GX can't damage it with jet Punch

Which Pupitar is that? I can't find any Pupitar in the linked reveal for some reason.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Which Pupitar is that? I can't find any Pupitar in the linked reveal for some reason.

Poopootar ? Fighting ? HP70
Stage 1 ? Evolves from Larvitar

Ability: Bullet Evolution
When you play this card from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon during your turn, you may choose to have any damage done to this Pokemon by your opponent?s attacks reduced by 50 until the end of your opponent?s next turn.

[C][C][C] Hammer In: 30 damage.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Back