• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Descent into Darkness

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
God I love these personalities... XD

EVENT UPDATE (I was too lazy to do it IC):

- Some instructors (i.e. the ones that are PCs) will survey the Forgotten Peak for a place for an expedidition. It is home to many Ice and Ghost-types. The Eeveelution Corporation representative Glaceon will be there if you need to buy equipment. Each instructor will travel in pairs (as there are six active ones of us) to allow room for some interaction.
- As for members, a competition is going on in the campus to locate as many Hidden Grottos possible in a time limit of a few days. You can spend all night looking for them but remember, if you go off-campus and the academy's curfew activates, yer on ya own (unless you travel with a friend)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Well I guess that posts was based on me! Muhaha, I'm going to allow you to see another one of Opel's emotions, sadness, and it's very sad. I'm teary right now, and I'm not sleepy. NO MOM IM NOT TIRED lol jk

Years
  • Seen today
who wants to go on that little adventure to the Forgotten Peak with Jeremy... I'm going to have him enter his room and do some work. setting lesson plans and probably polishing his armor.

Hey Jov, do we have a forge in the guild hall? I kinda would like one for Jeremy to work in when he's not instructing.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
who wants to go on that little adventure to the Forgotten Peak with Jeremy... I'm going to have him enter his room and do some work. setting lesson plans and probably polishing his armor.
Eh. Sure, I'm up for it, granted that I'm not busy anymore. Oh, and there's a severe lack of member, so I'll probably construct another character, if need be.

Edit.

Here ya' go! Still workin' on it. Yup.

Full Name: Fin Kirsch.
Species: Spheal. House: Healer's Veil.
Appearance: Fin possesses a typical appearance of a 'Spheal,' with a few deviations from her species. Her fins, and fangs are much, much larger and longer than most. Fin also wears a white scarf, as she tends to wear a variety of scarfs, from red, brown and pink, even.
History:
Level: 40.
Move-set: Ice Ball, Defense Curl, Water Pulse, Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Tail.
RP Sample: (optional)
Code: Maestroke

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Woohoo. Done.

Full Name: Fin Kirsch.
Nickname:: The 'Blue Flash.'
Species: Spheal.
House: Healer's Veil.

Appearance: Fin possesses a typical appearance of a 'Spheal,' with a few deviations from her species. Her fins, and fangs are much, much larger and longer than most. Fin also wears a white scarf, as she tends to wear a variety of scarfs, from red, brown and pink, even; it is simply in her nature.

History: Fin hails from the lush, alluring waterfalls, and bountiful estuaries of Flaccus, as she was attributed, and well- suited for such a watery environment. Truth be told, she held quite a fascination for it that, no other environment could best the golden glimmer of the azure seas of Flaccus. Although, Fin was also quite the fair, often venturing into other lands, for a leisure cause, at least; her guardians often accompanied her in her journeys as well, concerned of her well- being, much to her chagrin. Not much is known about Fin, except that she was quite a fare, often journeying briskly to other lands, meandering with little respite. Although, despite her traveling tendencies, Fin managed to settled down at Healer's Veil, a well- renowned guild, and a formerly renowned exploration horde as well. Piqued by their fascination of myths and history, Fin entered into their guild, in hopes of enriching herself with such vibrant, enriching cultures.

Level: 40.
Move-set: Ice Ball, Defense Curl, Water Pulse, Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Tail.
RP Sample: (optional)

Code: Maestroke

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Sounds great! Accepted!

All our instructor spots are full, but if an accepted person wishes to make an instructor character, they are free to do so.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Good news I might post. I'd love to go with you herostay.But after this week I'll definetly not be able to post.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Member Sign Ups:
Full Name: Azazel Wayne
Nickname: Djinn
Species: Larvitar
246.gif

House: Iron Guard
Appearance: Djinn looks like every other larvitar except with a cut in the shape of an X on his belly
History: Djinn was born in Arkis Town, Crusid to a couple of Tyranitars. He was of a poor family and new that his life wouldn't be much brilliant-er than what it was but he worked hard, he worked for his dream to become a Pokemon Explorer. After a hards day of work in the fields Djinn came home to his parents who had a surprise for him, they showed him a bag they had received which was for him, he knew what had happened he had been accepted into the 4 Quarters Guild
Level: 24
Move-set: Rockslide, Double team, earthquake and Brick break
RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Code: "Maestroke"

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Unfortunately the GM hasn't returned for a while so this roleplay hasn't progressed much, so therefore your SU m,ay take a while to be accepted, but if you want to wait I'll gladly see it over for you.

Also larvitars aren't immune to electric, its just not very effective. They are rock dark type, not ground, just tought I'd put that point across. Other than that I can't say too much.

Back