• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Woow! Great maps!
But, what is the function of the toilet?​

lol im not shure it has a purpose in game , i think its probaly just to make it realistic but who knows,

lol you never know what a trainer could drop in there (and not in a nasty way), a pokebal falls out of a poket you never know you could end up with a free caterpie lol , just kiding

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
kyle you never ever stop amazing me the amount of work that your putting in to this game is admirable the hospital looks beautifull the operating table it fantastic you seem to put a lot of thought in to your work and it always looks great

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Just out of curiosity, shouldn't there also be a Elevator as it is a hospital and there would be things like wheel chairs and the beds on wheels. How would they get upstairs? Unless they could FLY!!! lol. Anyway, nice to see another wonderful screen shot.

Edit: OMG, I just noticed the elevator in the map, sorry for not noticing it lol
You are obviously blind if you cant see it in the top right corner. Anyway thats the second floor right? Amazing is all i can say.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
This mmo is going to be awesome. Great work Kyledove, great work! I can't wait til it comes out for everyone to play it! It's gonna be the best one yet, probably.

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years

Wow...
Kyledove, I knew you were god like, but Jesus Christ, this is unbelievable.
Not only are your tiles astounding, but the way you put them together to make such beautiful maps is just, breathtaking.
I'm seriously speechless.
Your mapping and tiles combined with your coder just seems to create perfection. How are you not lead designer for the 5th generation of Pokémon games?
I wish there was some way I could help, but I'd just get in your way!
Keep up the hard work, I can't wait for the first release, I will be on it 24/7!

Once again, amazing work, seriously...

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Excuse me but, you won't make a public beta(until a long time?) ?

if you read back through the pages he said that the first bata should be done soon when soon is who knows i doubt that kyle really knows :D so the answer is the first version will be released when its finished which could be a month or a year who really knows :D

BboyDee

?? wtf?? YES IM A BBOY DUM DUM
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
i would like to say i am a realy big fan of what you are doing and that you dont give up

even tho you probably get this alot but since the game runs on flash on the internet browser with no dowload wont it be uber laggy and stuff if your internet and or computer lacks the speed

msg me back when you get the info from your programer or somthing

good luck

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
This looks awesome, i have decided to scrap my "I'm not playing a game with just Fakemon" attitude for this game, i been wondering though, are there any Gyms in this, i have looked through the whole thread and don't recall seeing any mention of Gyms (or Contest Halls), also there should be 6 different monkey based monsters so i can have a full monkey team :D

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
This looks awesome, i have decided to scrap my "I'm not playing a game with just Fakemon" attitude for this game, i been wondering though, are there any Gyms in this, i have looked through the whole thread and don't recall seeing any mention of Gyms (or Contest Halls), also there should be 6 different monkey based monsters so i can have a full monkey team :D

im actually the same i usually dont like fakemon games but kyles is just beautiful

Cubed

Animal Crossing? IDK?
Years
Ugh, I cant wait for this, ugh. Just release a beta version of the beta XD.

I have been waiting since Pokemon Yellow for this game to come, and it finally has.

I might sound pSyCo, but if there are beta tester spots, I would be glad to join the team. Your work is spectacular, and I would love to be one of the first to experience it.

Anyways, you should design some more "Big/Powerful" Pokemon for the game aswell. Also, will there be legendaries, cuz if there are there will definatly be alot of 'Untouchables' in the game XD.

Thanks,
Cubed.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
When this game is finished Nintendo is going to have to think of somethingt BIG to superseed this baby.

lol i wish but sadly nintendo have limitations on what they can do they have frame rate limitations tile limitations and the same with maps and sprites so cus of that nintendo will probably never pull off a game even neer the same level as this if they did not have said constraints im sure that they would jump at the chance to make something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back