Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 34 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,223 posts
10.9 Years
Lance and Chili. Two cool and cute redheads. I mean, what were you expecting me to say? LOL.
Theme: Leo Tsukinaga
Pair: Go

Cubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
994 posts
344 Days
Sabrina and idk about the other one Flannery or Brendan maybe Roxie
I still don't know what to put here :rowlyikes:

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
10,389 posts
15.4 Years
Considering that I'm 26, I'd end up basically babysitting most of the characters... which is fine, I enjoy my childcare jobs, but I don't want to be a parent!

Let's go on a research trip! Birch and Kukui would be a fun combo, and their areas of study would both benefit from that kind of trip!

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
27,410 posts
13.2 Years
Tough choice for me personally, but I think I'd go for Lillie and Jasmine. They are very precious and I'd love to see them interact.

But Brendino's post makes me reconsider any choice besides Jessie and James........

Eatinabird

The wise one :P

Age 26
Male
Somewhere in Johto...and Hoenn....and finally Sinnoh.
Seen September 27th, 2019
Posted September 27th, 2019
16 posts
160 Days
Honestly, I would stick to the originals! Brock and Misty LOL. And if not them then Dawn or May. I wasn't a huge fan of Cilan or Iris. Serena and Clemont too maybe.
"What doesn't kill you... usually succeeds on the second attempt."

-Eugene Krabs

Squidward: I always thought the most important rule was: why do today what you can put off 'til tomorrow.

Mr. Krabs: What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
9,180 posts
8.5 Years
Tbh nothing else seems to happen in the Pokemon world if you're not traveling with a protagonist, so I'd probably pick Red / Silver.

ThatOneBritish

Age 18
Male
UK
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 30th, 2019
19 posts
1.8 Years
Clemont and Gladion have always been some of my favourite anime characters. But if we're going off of actual help on the journey, then I'd probably say Brock and strangely Iris. Both have unique skills and experiences so... (although part of me wants to say Dawn completely based off of nostalgia.)

46 Days until Pokémon Sword and Shield!
#GrookeyGang

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide

Male
Texas, United States
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted November 4th, 2019
54 posts
88 Days
If I were traveling with two characters... I'd say Hau and oRaS May, making me the Brock of the group since I'd probably be the one actually cooking. Assuming of course that we weren't just eating malasadas all the time, on account of Hau. I don't feel like I'd mind being the voice of reason or the "team mom" of the group since I tend to fit into that niche anyways.
/!\ Please send me a PM here or on Discord if you add me on any of the following. /!\
| 3Ds FC: 0619 - 5500 - 0519 | Switch FC: SW - 7362 - 2356 - 3326 |
| Main Team: |
| Pokemon GO FC: 5706 - 0357 - 1276 | Partner: | House Instinct : There Is No Shelter From the Storm |

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
670 posts
122 Days
I think I'd go with Cilan, because he's a connosieur and not Clemont Barry, because he'll ensure we reach our destination early. (I don't want a 100000000 fine,to be honest)

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
10,389 posts
15.4 Years
I think I'd go with Cilan, because he's a connosieur and not Clemont Barry, because he'll ensure we reach our destination early. (I don't want a 100000000 fine,to be honest)
I!!!! Cilan fan?! Hello!!!
I love Cilan with all my heart but I don't think travelling with him would be as fun as I would hope. I don't know if we'd mesh well, really. We both seem to play similar roles in our friend groups, so we could easily either clash or be super awkward lmao. What kind of group dynamic do you think you three would have? Like... what roles would each of you play?

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
670 posts
122 Days
I!!!! Cilan fan?! Hello!!!
I love Cilan with all my heart but I don't think travelling with him would be as fun as I would hope. I don't know if we'd mesh well, really. We both seem to play similar roles in our friend groups, so we could easily either clash or be super awkward lmao. What kind of group dynamic do you think you three would have? Like... what roles would each of you play?
XD
I am not really a Cilan fan, I wanted someone other than Brock,who could cook, and also the fact that Cilan's a gentleman favours my decision. The group would pretty much be like this: Cilan, the cook,Barry the rival partner and me, the ...trainer who trains with the aim of winning the pokemon league(just like Barry).
Barry and I would play similar roles, but he's an impatient guy, while I'd to things in a relaxed/slow manner. Apart from that, considering a serious encounter, if all my Pokemon would faint, then a strong trainer like Barry would be the perfect backup to help us escape from a sticky situation. He's a fun guy to mess with as well. Cilan, on the other hand, as I said earlier, would be the "chef", apart from being the connoisseur of Pokemon. I thought of experimenting with this new formula of having two trainers and one chef.

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
11,029 posts
14.4 Years
Well, I'm a lot older than most of the main kids, but that's okay, because the fact remains I would love to travel with Steven.

He's a neat character to me!

Actually, just stick me in the Evolution movies with Steven and Alain, and I'm set.

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon
Advertiser Content