• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Years
I think I was the first mafia to die in this game. And that was after trying to organize the Underworld folks through a Google spreadsheet. I hope that small contribution helped bring this win even after the shuffle :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I think I was the first mafia to die in this game. And that was after trying to organize the Underworld folks through a Google spreadsheet. I hope that small contribution helped bring this win even after the shuffle :)

lol please

Lycan is winning out of pure luck and the fact that most of the innocents never knew what the hell was happening lol

sucks that I wanted to lynch Lycan instead of jd
almost had it

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Omg all those 'nilla maf

no wonder there were so many of you at the end. But Andy and I murdered three of you endgame lol

and tfw my trap worked and y'all listed me as Athena

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
lol please

Lycan is winning out of pure luck and the fact that most of the innocents never knew what the hell was happening lol

sucks that I wanted to lynch Lycan instead of jd
almost had it
lol what, you led the BW on me. I was the only one who voted for Lycan that day. smh.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
And tbf the new vampires screwed over everyone big time + the fact that there were so many inactives = harder to eliminate roles and tell who was lying or not.

I only lynched jdthebud thinking that there's a low chance of mylo happening (and because I didn't expect the crazy Final Destination stage to happen). Lycan was equally suspicious (my alarm bells did rang when he claimed The Master because claiming a secret role is like a classic scum move + the role info he gave seemed rectally-derived) but I wasn't in the mood to care about it to express my thoughts.

Also smh at the people who constantly thought I was scummy like I scattered so many subtle clues about my role early-game, to the point where I thought that even Honey Boo Boo could guess.

Yukari

Tbf if i didnt die when nagiyale killed me, i could have shown lycan was lying then
Lycan only made the claim because we killed every player with an unkown role.

Aka if you weren't dead he wouldn't have made the claim.

Also guys we totally should have killed Naku and Fantome earlier. Totally should have. ;-;

Back