• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

welp, i'm never good at these...

Years
but i digress.

'sup everyone? if you would like to get to know me or something, don't be afraid to chat me up. i promise i won't bite. see you all around.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
All right, so "Bite" is not one of your four moves...do you know "Crunch"? ;)

How about telling us a little about what your Pokémon interests are? I can't tell if you like Pokémon hacks, if you're looking to chat about the main series, discuss anime, or whether you are an artist. :)

Oh, and beware Hikari's Twin Oshawottz; they're all mad as hell. ;)

Cyclone

Years
All right, so "Bite" is not one of your four moves...do you know "Crunch"? ;)

How about telling us a little about what your Pokémon interests are? I can't tell if you like Pokémon hacks, if you're looking to chat about the main series, discuss anime, or whether you are an artist. :)

Oh, and beware Hikari's Twin Oshawottz; they're all mad as hell. ;)

Cyclone

no, i don't believe that i do. c:

well, i'm a fan of the games (haven't played any of the recent games though). i am sort of an artist, but i haven't drawn anything in a long while. i guess i'm here to just discuss pokémon and the such.

i'll be sure to keep my eye out them.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well hello there. Welcome to PC. I surely hope you don't intend to bite people, since most people don't take well to being randomly (or otherwise) bitten. You probably shouldn't lick them either. I mean, it's not malicious (except maybe the Pokemon move) but licking strangers would really give them the wrong idea.

So since you pretty obviously like Gold, I wanted to ask if you like him from the games or from reading PokeSpe? (Or maybe some other medium I don't know.) We have a Pokemon manga section, if you do like PokeSpe, but it's been long neglected. It really needs more love.

Well, in any case, I hope you like it here. There are lots of nice staff members who can help you out (blue and bold usernames), and nice people to talk to. Feel free to drop me a VM if you'd like, too.

Last edited:
Years
Well hello there. Welcome to PC. I surely hope you don't intend to bite people, since most people don't take well to being randomly (or otherwise) bitten. You probably shouldn't lick them either. I mean, it's not malicious (except maybe the Pokemon move) but licking strangers would really give them the wrong idea.

So since you pretty obviously like Gold, I wanted to ask if you like him from the games or from reading PokeSpe? (Or maybe some other medium I don't know.) We have a Pokemon manga section, if you do like PokeSpe, but it's been long neglected. It really needs more love.

Well, in any case, I hope you like it here. There are lots of nice staff members who can help you out (blue and bold usernames), and nice people to talk to. Feel free to drop me a VM if you'd like, too.

gold was my favorite pokemon trainer from the games. also, the johto region was my favorite region. i actually have not heard of pokespe, i should go and look into it.

all right, i'll be sure to. thanks for the welcome.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'll tell the truth...neither am I! xD Oh, I'll chat with you~. I don't bite--I nibble playfully. :3 Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you become active and enjoy your stay~. Oh yes! Nice avvy.

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
Welcome to el foro señor / señora.

Have fun! It's a fantastic community to be a part of.
I recommend the newer games. They're pretty great with graphics/animation and the new pokemon are cool.
Ever wanna talk, shoot me a VM or a PM, I don't bite either! But I do know volt tackle. Just saying...

سلام,
Zoe
Pikachu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif

Years
but i digress.

'sup everyone? if you would like to get to know me or something, don't be afraid to chat me up. i promise i won't bite. see you all around.

Hi Gawld. I am the Hikari that Cyclone was referring to.

So, how are you enjoying PC so far? It's got one big active community.

Anyways, I don't have much to say but I recommend reading the rules or contacting a moderator if you have problems.

I hope you can make some new friends along the way, cos it's always nice to have someone to talk to.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Years
I'll tell the truth...neither am I! xD Oh, I'll chat with you~. I don't bite--I nibble playfully. :3 Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you become active and enjoy your stay~. Oh yes! Nice avvy.
sounds great! just shoot me a vm whenever you'd like.
thank ye kindly. your avi is not too shabby either.

Welcome to el foro señor / señora.

Have fun! It's a fantastic community to be a part of.
I recommend the newer games. They're pretty great with graphics/animation and the new pokemon are cool.
Ever wanna talk, shoot me a VM or a PM, I don't bite either! But I do know volt tackle. Just saying...

سلام,
Zoe
i can be both. c;

so far it's pretty lovely here.
thanks for the recommendations, i'll be sure to check them out some time.
i'll make sure i do. remind me to not get on your bad-side. :'D

Hi Gawld. I am the Hikari that Cyclone was referring to.

So, how are you enjoying PC so far? It's got one big active community.

Anyways, I don't have much to say but I recommend reading the rules or contacting a moderator if you have problems.

I hope you can make some new friends along the way, cos it's always nice to have someone to talk to.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

uh oh, should i be frightened? >_>;

i'm rather fond of it. it's a great place.

indeed it is. thanks.~

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Hi! My introduction thread wasn't any better xD
Welcome here to the gloriousness that is PC!
A place where people of all ages, cultures and countries join.
It's Really friendly here so i'm sure you'll make friends.
Welp, see you later ;)

Back