• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other Original] Sickarius's Lyrics Book (EXPLICIT CONTENT)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
In this thread I'll be posting my lyrics and lyrics that people helped me with (98% are mine).
First and foremost, to those reading this thread I appreciate it.
To those who don't know me, I'm a musician that goes by the name of Sickarius. Sickarius (Sicarius) is the resemblance of a six eyed sand spider, and is the most lethal spider on the planet. Sicarius is also Latin for assassin. The name fits my personality best and my music expertise is Hip-Hop.
I plan on updating this thread with new lyrics as much as I possibly can.

Paradox

Verse 1

Does contact with the crow lead to another lost soul?
Vanished in thin air, as another page unfolds
Hearing the trumpets roll, singing along to the notes
The tunes played out so cold, did death just take it's toll?
With all we've done wrong, can we reap what we've sowed?
Have we lose control, fell in the hole of the unknown?
Is another chapters wrote, are they wise words of the pope?
Bitten the venom of the apple, entered the world of the willow

Verse 2

A phoenix bursts into flames, reborn from the ashes
1500 years, sacred bird passes
Some believe your soul, walks free in the afterlife
Some say you'll go to a better place if you pass the light
It's questioned if our souls form into reincarnation
Or we drift away and die, never again awaken
Got so many, unanswered questions
is life a figment, of our imaginations?

Verse 3

What's the point of life, do we even have a purpose?
Is there a heaven or hell, can our forgiveness be purchased?
Do we sail away on journeys when we open up our minds?
We institutionalized?
Experiments to life beyond our Einsteins?
Would you believe if written in stone said we're breathing?
But in our perceptions of life we're just dreaming?
Would you believe the scrolls if it said we're breathing?
But stuck in a nightmare, forever, dreaming?

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
This song is about cocaine, but it revolves around the fiends needing a demand so the supplier sends dealers out to push their product. It's actually quite anti-cocaine

Cocaina

Hook 2 x

Looking for that Cocaina (Cocaina)
Homies wondering if you seen her (Have you seen her)?
Haven't seen that white b*tch in a minute (in a minute)
Cooks need to get back in the kitchen (in the kitchen)
Got a plug get her on a deck (on deck) said get her on deck
Hit the plug up you got her on deck? (come through)
B*tch we finna get recked/ AHH

Verse 1 build

Looking for that cocaina/ homies wondering if you seen her?/
Haven't seen that white b*tch in a minute/ cooks need to get back in the kitchen/
hit the up plug he got her on a deck/ if it's the drugs only f*ckin' wit the best/(that's right)
If that sh*t ain't to standard it's cancer if you got fish scale then homies up next/
(Gang)

Verse 1

Stay wrist whippin' in the kitchen/ cooking powder on the stove for you to flip it/ if you a pro get a deal, put it on the scale, then you bag it up keep them pockets swoll that's the mission, cop a o/ keep the money comin', keep the money comin' keep the customers buzzin' keep em' pushin' the button/ keep your line going yayo's the flex zone don't block your peso's keep pushin' the potent/
Blew a whole ball last night/ livin' life in the fast life/ Sippin' Hennesy drank a half pint/ got the razor choppin' down the last line/ got them rocks beautiful that graphite/ but the cost high up like a gas price (that's right)/ Only f*ckin' with the best too much make ya overload take you on your last ride/
Hit the blood stream outburst of energy/ you can feel adrenaline pumping lifts you out your seat/
Incline in your confidence wanna get in the b*tches pants? show her the yayo it's a breeze/
But the girl she comes with a risk/ shes dangerous wants strike then the b*tch will not miss/
But picking your poison you dancing wit the devil/ it's a critical condition you'll be next up on her list/

Verse (closing)

Looking for that cocaina?/ that snow falls Charlie Sheenen/
See homie I can tell you fienden/ every minute you wait your urge is increasing/
Want your hands on that cocaina?/ yeah homie I can tell you fiendin/
I can tell you fienden every second you wait your urge is increasing/

Hook 1x

Looking for that Cocaina (Cocaina)
Homies wondering if you seen her (Have you seen her)?
Haven't seen that white b*tch in a minute (in a minute)
Cooks need to get back in the kitchen (in the kitchen)
Got a plug get her on a deck (on deck) said get her on deck
Hit the plug up you got her on deck? (come through)
B*tch we finna get recked/ AHH

Interlude

See, I ain't f*ckin' with that cocaina, ya know. But I know motherf*ckers that want it, and I know motherf*ckers that got it, but don't be coming up to me asking where she at, cause as far as you know I ain't got connects and I ain't f*ckin' with the ops. Just letting you know you better be careful, the sh*t be fatal, if you reckless you gonna end up hospitalized or in a grave, and that's the truth boy, this sh*t ain't no joke, it's real, LETS GET IT!

2nd Verse (Deals)

Tony Montana, they feeling like Tony Montana/ Got the coke on deck the bags are set, goons deliver snow like Santa/ Tony Montana, they feeling like Tony Montana, got the blow on deck, you know they set/ flipping the white, whipping the Phantoms/

Outro (Overdose)

I can't feel my face dog, I think I'm finna overdose on this sh*t man. Aye, someone pass me a water, someone pass me a water/ he said be careful but I was reckless man/ Hey, my visions shifting bro I really finna die/ someone call 911, call 911/ My hearts racing out of my chest I can't feel my face, think I'm gonna to go into cardiac arrest/ I'm finna die, I can't handle this sh*t/

I'm bout to die 3x

Back