• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON Complete Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
anyone know where i can get pokemon battle fire ips ive been looking everywhere i cant find it concordes old thread doesent have it and google cant find it either HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Septo Conquest is a complete hack:

Could you add Septo Conquest to the list of finished hacks, please?

Thanks,
Magneto20 and AndyP159

sure.
but lemme tell you...
you should probably fix those glitches to make your hack even more enjoyable t play.

I already added it in the first post. ;)

anyone know where i can get pokemon battle fire ips ive been looking everywhere i cant find it concordes old thread doesent have it and google cant find it either HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

this isn't a place for searching Battle Fire and such...
search thoroughly...

iEdster

iPwn
Years
That's a lot of ROMs.
Anyways, Can anyone rip me the Diamond/Pearl gym building, Just the outside.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Shringator said:
That's a lot of ROMs.
Anyways, Can anyone rip me the Diamond/Pearl gym building, Just the outside.

This isn't a tileset request thread. This thread is about complete hacks, stay on topic.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I've never noticed about this thread. I'm not good being an active member here. :( I did found the IPS Patch of the Touhou Pokemon hack after all. I hate uploading sites so I uploaded in my own webpage.

PokemonTouhou.jpg

http://insectduelromhacks.googlepages.com/PokemonTouhou.zip

You need the Japanese Pocket Monsters Version 1.00 Fire Red, not Pokemon Fire Red US or other regions. Other Japanese Pocket Monsters Versions of Fire Red that isn't Version 1.00 also do not work.

If you don't have the Japanese Pocket Monsters Version 1.00 Fire Red, FIND IT ON YOUR OWN!

Last edited:

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
Just to let you know that version 1.50 of Touhoumon is out. And I found the official site for the game.

http://www39.atwiki.jp/touhoukeitai/pages/1.html

I have no idea how to download these patches but it is blocked for some reason and I have to go through all the requirements including the moonspeaking FAQ. Unfortunetely, I have to remove the patch off my website because the author wouldn't allow it without permission.

Also, that makes me angry that I have to start a new game after my Chibi Reimu has evolved into Reimu and so is Medicine Melancholy. Even if you found it, please do not rehost, re-upload, or send link directly to the uploader files in this thread because the author does not approve it.

That means I found it but I won't give links anymore.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2008
Pokemon Topaz GCS edition
Pokemon Aftermath
Pokemon Nagara
Pokemon Advanced Generation
Pokemon Goldsky
Pokemon Dragon.

I haven't been able to find any of these and I spent all night looking. Please help!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Google is your friend. Use google before asking illegal questions.

I think Pokemon Septo Conquest is complete.

I've looked on Google for it and yahoo, it's no where to be found, I think maybe it was canceled and deleted, cause it's not anywhere on the web I'd need to get it from the person who made it

Years
Pokemon Aftermath definitely isn't finished. I played it ages ago and when you get to Vermillion city the map is only half done.

It is just widely distributed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
This thread needs a good update. Is the topic creator still around? If so, could you take the time to update it? It would be greatly appreciated.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
It's against the rules to bump a topic that's over 30 days old, unless you're the thread owner. :/

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
*sigh*

I was just informing him of that while I reported the post. He only has one post, so I just wanted to make sure that he knew that was a no-no. Is that so bad?

Don't make a reply to that, 'cuz this thread needs to be locked anyways.

Oh, and btw, I did report that. Thanks for -repping me, person who -repped me. *cries*

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
If this thread is going to be locked, can the possibly completed hacks on the completed hacks list (Pokemon Dragon etc.) get links? That would be kinda nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back