• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2012
If I remember correctly Volt Tackle was implemented in Emerald and it's kind of an Egg Move (you have to breed the Pikachu)

True, but if this follows the anime shouldn't he(or she) learn it. And the only reason I know the move is in this game is because I had a Togetic in my actual FR that used Volt Tackle through metrenome.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
True, but if this follows the anime shouldn't he(or she) learn it. And the only reason I know the move is in this game is because I had a Togetic in my actual FR that used Volt Tackle through metrenome.

Didn't know that. I thought Volt Tackle was just for Emerald. If it's available for FR, then Pikachu should learn it at a very high level.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I know your probably not accepting anymore support bars but I've noticed you don't have a big one, so I thought I'd make one anyway even if you don't use it I want to feel like I've at least tried to do something to help:
ashgray.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
I am playing the 2.5 pokemon ash gray version.What should i do after giving misty togepi?Btw,how can i help paras envelop after it ran off?And i cant go to bulbasaur zone because the bulbasaurs wont let me in!Please help!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
I am playing the 2.5 pokemon ash gray version.What should i do after giving misty togepi?Btw,how can i help paras envelop after it ran off?And i cant go to bulbasaur zone because the bulbasaurs wont let me in!Please help!!!

After giving misty the togepi go to ur left i believe u suppose to help the circus man by getting an executor or idk his name. He will let you know. And to go in where the bulbasaur are at you suppose to have a bulbasaur in your party. And to paras will be in one of the trees just stand in front of the tree and press the a button. ( just like if u talked to somebody.) If its not in the tree it might be in some other tree. And after you done all this the beta its almost finish. U suppose to give a meowth to the little kid Tamy or whatrva his name is i forgot....

I'm waiting for the next beta! Please come on with it

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Errr..About the bulbasaur,i enveloped it to venusaur so i cant have it in my party and i think i have done the circus thing BEFORE giving togepi to Misty.So i think it is nothing left to do!!Anyway,thanks for your help.I have just helped paras envelop.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
Errr..About the bulbasaur,i enveloped it to venusaur so i cant have it in my party and i think i have done the circus thing BEFORE giving togepi to Misty.So i think it is nothing left to do!!Anyway,thanks for your help.I have just helped paras envelop.

Alright its good then just wait for the other release.. I'm waiting for it too

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
Does the pokemon fan club give you anything important for showing them the pokemon? because my bulbasaur already evolved so i cant show that off

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Didn't know that. I thought Volt Tackle was just for Emerald. If it's available for FR, then Pikachu should learn it at a very high level.
It was certainly in the code of every 3rd gen game (like how Togetic used it with Metronome), but Pikachu couldn't learn it until Emerald. Besides, Ash's Pikachu didn't learn Volt Tackle until the 9th season, so why would it learn it in a hack that will only cover the first 2 seasons?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
You still get to battle for Misty in the Princess Tournament and find a Meowth for a school kid.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2011
hey metapod,this game rocks but i think you should make pikachu follow you like in pokemon yellow.That would be great

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2011
you cant go to bulbasaur zone as you have evolved it and you can help the paras evolve by examining each tree and in one of the tree you will find paras and it will evolve and you can catch a meowth and give it to the school kid and thats the end of the beta.

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
One of the best, yet most challenging hacks I've ever played. Had to use Poison Powder and stall to beat the Gym Leaders. Question, when do I get the hatchet? I didn't have any Pokeballs to catch Bulbasaur with and I can't backtrack without it.

Muckknuckle

Azureist Priest
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
First post...

Anyway, is it possible to run this off of no$gba, or will I have to download a different emulator to run it? The download is an INP file, whereas no$gba uses .gba files.

Back