• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

This is pretty awesome. (It already has more than twice the amount of likes as his last video uploaded a week and a half ago.)

Years

Yup. He probably just glanced at it and immediately just thought "guy". I mean, there are only one or two known girls on that site, he probably just didn't even consider or think about genders when making the post.

I think you had your gender set to female on that post too, so he probably just didn't pay attention.

His reaction would probably be "That's a girl?".

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I just unintentionally got the Strange Ending for Giant Woman 1. It Stomped Grimer down to exactly 1 HP, I got its attack up to max with Swagger, and then... (You're supposed to lose to get the good ending, you have to win to get the strange ending) it hurt itself and knocked itself out from full HP.

lol, wow. I just want the good ending so I can do the next one. Why does this Blitzle refuse to kill me?

Years

I don't get why Hilbert and Hilda get so much hate for their names, I actually like their appearance and names.

I love Nate and Rosa's designs better though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Not yet, but probably when I leave my house for the Anime convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back