• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am enjoying Alicea as well. Right now Ginny and Selena are a bit... tied up with each other though! I hope to get more cross-room interaction later.

Years
oh you guys are so busy busy busy! ugh i'm finding it's hard for evan to open up haha not the most approachable, kind of angry, kind of aloof.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
No, but there seems to be a spark! Surprise, Ginny is bi! Haha, don't worry boys, you aren't forgotten. <3 I don't plan on having Ginny reveal her powers any time soon though.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That's good to know, Mac ;P

Oh my god guys, I'm so sorry. I didn't know the post was gonna be this big XD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
That's alright. That's why Megan and I have had to split them up.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
oh you guys are so busy busy busy! ugh i'm finding it's hard for evan to open up haha not the most approachable, kind of angry, kind of aloof.

i blame my two hour break between classes...and my KOOKY IMAGINATION.

I also had nothing to do (like homework and stuff) so i did a double take :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I was bored at work and then relaxing a bit after work. :P I write fast, too.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Geeze guys, I do one post trying to break the barrier of mind block as to what Will could do without being a stalker (News flash I failed) and all this stuff happens XD Hmm hopefully this doesn't become a habit, after all Liam's ability IS mostly about sight...hmmm......

Ze plot, she thickens.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
It says three spots are open! Could I be reserved for a spot? :)

Full name:
Appearance: [1+ paragraphs]
History: [2+ paragraphs]

Ability name:
Explanation: [1+ Paragraphs]
Limitations: [1+ Paragraph or bullet points]

Room Number: [1-8: If two people reply the same number, they will share a room]

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Three spots open? Oh boy I hope that's not a mistake! And I love that you guys love Ginny! <.< It makes me feel all arm and gooey inside. I found some more pictures too for you guys to drool over.

Spoiler:

The second one is not as dolled up, but still pretty. :3

Edit: I'm pretty sure all the spots are full. That's just a mistake. :( We had three spots up when the game opened due to reservations opening up.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Well, I'm completely dried up of sexy adjetives from my IC post so I'm just gonna say...Nice =) I love everybody's characters so far to be honest, and Gilded halls is so active compared to everything else, we're gonna boom with awesome and Swifty will win an award for sure! =D

Years
i can't wait for evan to meet ginny! although i know not what his reaction may be. he's mysterious like that :P

ugh she's distracting me from writing >.< CURSE YOUR BABENESS

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Omg guys you're making me blush haha I didn't mean to make my character so distracting.

Sephear

Years
the developments, there will be nowhere to hide from them, or the power of shipping!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"gonna" boom with awesome? Oh dear Lord, we have boomed, passed, and relapped Awesome! X3 But yes, i get your point. This is a fun RP, and it will go on for a while if we keep this up.

Back