• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hollow Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I caught a shiny Mareep :D
Is it pure luck or you set up something in-game? :3
That is lucky. Nice :), ampharos shiny is pretty cool and it's a good in game Pokemon.

I'm in Orched Town, this is my team:

What do you think? Also for who is interested I'm doing some videos on this hack.
This is the last:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qBhikV81Us
P.S: I'm Italian.
Your team looks really powerful. You also seem to be around the right sort of level. You may find other pokemon that you want to have in your party in stead, but that is up to you.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
That is lucky. Nice :), ampharos shiny is pretty cool and it's a good in game Pokemon.

Your team looks really powerful. You also seem to be around the right sort of level. You may find other pokemon that you want to have in your party in stead, but that is up to you.
Another question: My Houndoom disobey me a lot even when it is at the same level with my other pokemons ( yes it is traded) so is it suppose to be like that?
And you change the BST of Archeops, right?
I encounter a weird glitch and can't redo it, in the dragon town, when I go in the lab, got my Aerodactyl, talk to that guy again and then left. My char is froze at the door. When I try to go back to the lab, I got in the Dragon gym, and lost to the gym leader :(
And I only had 6 badges at the time being
1 more thing: It is inhuman to put legendaries in Safari Zone :(

Last edited:
Years
Another question: My Houndoom disobey me a lot even when it is at the same level with my other pokemons ( yes it is traded) so is it suppose to be like that?
And you change the BST of Archeops, right?
I encounter a weird glitch and can't redo it, in the dragon town, when I go in the lab, got my Aerodactyl, talk to that guy again and then left. My char is froze at the door. When I try to go back to the lab, I got in the Dragon gym, and lost to the gym leader :(
And I only had 6 badges at the time being
1 more thing: It is inhuman to put legendaries in Safari Zone :(

1) The Houndoom won't obey you if it as specific levels to the point at which you are in the game. This principle has been left in the game.
2) The Base Stat Total of Archeops has not been changed. It is indentical to BW or BW2 stats (however it has a different ability).
3) I don't understand how that glitch is happening, so I am not sure if I can do anything
4) The 7th gym is in Orched Villa and you shouldn't be able to go into the 8th prior to beating the 7th.
5) I wouldn't normally put legendaries in the Safari Zone. This was just an idea because these ones are the roaming legendaries, and in a real world environment they would enjoy being in a Pokemon Haven. That was my thought process anyway.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask :).

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
May i ask do we have a move relearner in this game?
we dont have a lot of Tm in this game, do we?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Your team seems pretty balanced and has many good or at the very least cool looking Pokemon. Nice team, hope the rest of the game works out :)
I m trying to find Earthquake and/or Ice beam TM, I really hope it is in the game :(
I think I missed the last part of the talk, what should I do after beating the champion?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I have won the third badge in kingstone city, and have moved into ontaka's heart. But here the gym is blocked by a guy claiming he is afraid to face the gymleader, please guide me where to go now for my fourth badge.
Thanks and I am enjoying your hack :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I have won the third badge in kingstone city, and have moved into ontaka's heart. But here the gym is blocked by a guy claiming he is afraid to face the gymleader, please guide me where to go now for my fourth badge.
Thanks and I am enjoying your hack :)
As i dont remember what I did so you just need to go around and talk to everyone you can find :3
And get that HM03 too

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
As i dont remember what I did so you just need to go around and talk to everyone you can find :3
And get that HM03 too
I have tried to talk with every one, and have moved around a lot, I have got HM 3 but I can't surf yet due to lack of certain badge.

EDIT : I have found it out myself, nevrmind :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Hey, i got i lil problem i've beaten Freddy on Kingstone city and got to the other city or sorta, but then cause i wanted to heal my pokemons i returned to Kingstone and went to Pokemon Center. Now i can't get pass through Freddy he blocks the way, and says he has to battle me, thing i allready did. Ergo i can't move.

Tha hack is great regardless that thing.

Years
Hey, i got i lil problem i've beaten Freddy on Kingstone city and got to the other city or sorta, but then cause i wanted to heal my pokemons i returned to Kingstone and went to Pokemon Center. Now i can't get pass through Freddy he blocks the way, and says he has to battle me, thing i allready did. Ergo i can't move.

Tha hack is great regardless that thing.

Hmm, I'm not sure what is causing that. If you can't figure it out you might have to reload to a save before the battle and try again. I know that is not ideal, but I'm not sure why that is happening, sorry. Hope you work it out.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Hmm, I'm not sure what is causing that. If you can't figure it out you might have to reload to a save before the battle and try again. I know that is not ideal, but I'm not sure why that is happening, sorry. Hope you work it out.

mmm i'll guess i have to restart it. I only had 3n badges and all my pokes are bellow 40lvl. so i will remember this when i get there again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Again, what should i do after beating the champion ?

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Excuse me, where is located the Pokémon League?
In the town with the Dragon gym, go to world warp zone, go right and up a bit you will see a small lake, cross that lake is the pokemon league
If you haven't gone to the Victory cove yet, from the dragon gym, head east all the way and then north. when you see 2 cave, the right one will lead you to pokemon league

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back